What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Strahan to return to Giants on Monday (1 Viewer)

-X-

Footballguy
Ok, so it's not nearly as big as the Leftwich situation, but this should give the Giants a shot in the arm at the very least and his owners in dynasty/IDP leagues should breathe a sigh of relief.

ETA: Can't link to Sirius, sorry... I'm sure it will show up somewhere online soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
He just wanted to miss the preseason. I hope these veterens learn the preseason is to help them get in game shape so they don't get hurt. It is gonna take a career ending injury to turn heads about this. Your starting to see it more and more.

Ok, so it's not nearly as big as the Leftwich situation, but this should give the Giants a shot in the arm at the very least and his owners in dynasty/IDP leagues should breathe a sigh of relief.ETA: Can't link to Sirius, sorry... I'm sure it will show up somewhere online soon.
Wow you put that in one minute before I did!!

I even waited a minute or two before posting, figuring someone else would beat me to it...

:thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
He just wanted to miss the preseason. I hope these veterens learn the preseason is to help them get in game shape so they don't get hurt. It is gonna take a career ending injury to turn heads about this. Your starting to see it more and more.
RB LaDainian Tomlinson will go through the preseason without a carry or even suiting up.I guess he`s the exception to this logic.

RB LaDainian Tomlinson will go through the preseason without a carry or even suiting up.I guess he`s the exception to this logic.
Yes he is

Users who are viewing this thread