What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Subscriber Contest is LIVE (1 Viewer)

checked my season long ranking for perspective, surprised to see @ #19.

this gonna be a tricky week with no cooks or ingram, hoping amendola can pick up the slack. need my TE quartet to show up big once again. good luck to all.

ETA: i do wish i didnt have 2 of the 3 worst defenses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still alive, but I haven't crossed 200 points in any week. Probably not enough fire power to make it in the money, but fun to follow anyway.

This is as far as I've ever gotten, I think. Shocked, since my WR corps is a wasteland. Last couple of weeks have been roooooough with Nuk's bye and ho-hum showing, but yeah, fun to follow, even though it would take some incredible performances to see the money rounds.

Of the 1600 teams left in the contest the ownership on the following players is:

Tom Brady - 750

Adrian Peterson - 319

Frank Gore - 321

Julio Jones - 927

Rob Gronkowski - 365

Greg Olson - 494

I am the only team left with all of them. I need all these guys to not have an off week or I'm done...

P.S. I've probably jinxed my team by posting this...

I'm one of 17 Lesean McCoy owners left. I have quite a few commonly owned players, so I'll definitely be rooting for him as a differentiator.

Of the 1600 teams left in the contest the ownership on the following players is:

Tom Brady - 750

Adrian Peterson - 319

Frank Gore - 321

Julio Jones - 927

Rob Gronkowski - 365

Greg Olson - 494

I am the only team left with all of them. I need all these guys to not have an off week or I'm done...

P.S. I've probably jinxed my team by posting this...
I have 4 of them. Plus Gurley.

Barely made the cut this week with my season low and no Julio, but #### I'll take it. Hoping Amendola is a nice boost now that Edelman is dunzo. D-Will on the bye is fine by me if I can make it 1 more week. Im guessing not too many people have him.

Barely made the cut this week with my season low and no Julio, but #### I'll take it. Hoping Amendola is a nice boost now that Edelman is dunzo. D-Will on the bye is fine by me if I can make it 1 more week. Im guessing not too many people have him.
58 of 519 owners still remaining. what was the dwill pricing? $6? if so, it really puts the $14 i spent on ameer abdullah into persepctive.

58 of 519 owners still remaining. what was the dwill pricing? $6? if so, it really puts the $14 i spent on ameer abdullah into persepctive.
Thought there was 1,600 left no? But yeah, D-Will was $6. I also wasted that $14 on Abdullah :bag:

Thought there was 1,600 left no? But yeah, D-Will was $6. I also wasted that $14 on Abdullah :bag:
He's saying that 519 owners had DWill, of which, 58 are still alive.

I am the only entry left that has D Freeman and D Hopkins. (I dropped out of the top spot, down to number 2 in cumulative scoring this week, after 5 weeks at number 1)

QBs - Brady (5) 750 Dalton (4) 74 Flacco (1) 80

Flacco finally makes an appearance. 9 entries have the Flacco/Dalton tandem.

RBs - Ingram (9) 396 Ivory (6) 653 Matt Jones (5) 360 CJ Anderson (1) 258 :bag: T West (0) 88 :missing:

First week that Ingram hasn't counted for me and now next week will be the 2nd. Nice to see Matt Jones step up. Need him to do it again :)

WRs - Julio (8) 927 Megatron (7) 169 J Brown (6) 441 Adams (3) 1178 C Brown (2) 140 Hawkins (2) 20 Harvin (2) 19 :bye: Royal (1) 818

Over 500 of the 700 entries elimnated last week had Julio Jones - definitely hasn't been helping carry a lot of entries. Very excited to see Baby Hawk get back into the mix. If he gets it going he could be a big help :) But of course this week he can't help.

TEs - Eifert (7) 669 Olsen (7) 494 R Rodgers (4) 471 Chandler (0) 117

Eifert herd got a thinned a little this week.

PKs - Gano (7) 169 Janikowski (3) 691 Scobee (0) 821

Gano continues to roll. Hopefully I can power through Scobee's bye ;)

TDs - Giants (7) 56 Tampa Bay (2) 114 Atlanta (1) 121

Need the Bucs or Falcons to do something as the juggernaut (in this contest) Giants defense has the week off.

On to Week 11 - and the brutal cut-down to 1000 :scared:

-QG

He's saying that 519 owners had DWill, of which, 58 are still alive.

I am the only entry left that has D Freeman and D Hopkins. (I dropped out of the top spot, down to number 2 in cumulative scoring this week, after 5 weeks at number 1)
Id be feeling good if I had Freeman and D-Hop :thumbup:

Nervous time. After 1pm games

123.55 + (Brady/Dalton - 16.95 + Brown/Adams - 0/3.2/13.8/25 + Eifert/RRodgers/Chandler - 0/3.2/15.9)

If I somehow survive that late interception TD by the Bucs will probably be what saves the day.

-QG

Sunday Night and Monday Night Ownership Stats. The average entry has about 1.55 players going Sunday Night and 1.57 players going Monday Night. That's a lot.

TE Tyler Eifert CIN 669

WR John Brown ARI 441

QB Carson Palmer ARI 422

RB Jeremy Hill CIN 252

TD Cincinnati Bengals CIN 193

TD Arizona Cardinals ARI 106

PK Chandler Catanzaro ARI 89

QB Andy Dalton CIN 74

WR Larry Fitzgerald ARI 45

WR Marvin Jones CIN 41

RB Andre Ellington ARI 40

PK Mike Nugent CIN 27

WR A.J. Green CIN 22

WR Mohamed Sanu CIN 14

TE Jermaine Gresham ARI 13

RB David Johnson ARI 10

RB Giovani Bernard CIN 7

RB Stepfan Taylor ARI 1

QB Tom Brady NE 750

WR Danny Amendola NE 378

TE Rob Gronkowski NE 365

QB Tyrod Taylor BUF 355

PK Dan Carpenter BUF 187

TE Scott Chandler NE 117

RB LeGarrette Blount NE 102

PK Stephen Gostkowski NE 46

RB James White NE 43

TD Buffalo Bills BUF 42

TE Charles Clay BUF 41

WR Aaron Dobson NE 33

TD New England Patriots NE 29

RB LeSean McCoy BUF 17

WR Sammy Watkins BUF 10

WR Robert Woods BUF 2

QB EJ Manuel BUF 2

QB Jimmy Garoppolo NE 2

As usual please note anyone missing or who is out/injured.

-QG

7 points behind the cut now but have T. Taylor, Brady, Hill (lol), J. Brown, Amendola, Eifert and Gronk to go with some really low scores to replace.

After 4pm

132.15 + (Brady/Dalton = 16.95) + (J Brown - 5.2/6.6/13.8) + (Eifert/Chandler - 5.2/6.6/15.9)

Cutline is at 121.90

:scared:

-QG

Sweating too -- I'm at 132.95 before the Sunday Night game (current cut line at 121.90) with only Brady (-19.45) and Gronk (-5.2). Needless to say I need Gronk to have a monster game.

Also, kicking myself for not have Amendola on the squad as he was on several iterations and IIRC :kicksrock:

My team hasn't put put any crazy low scores this week, just middle-of-the-pack, but I'm at 113.7 right now 'cause none of my QBs (Brady/Taylor), TEs (Gronk/Eifert) or K (Carpenter) have played yet. Should be all right.

140.6 but without a quarterback score yet. I will be adding the best of Brady, Palmer, or Taylor. My low flex is 6.6 and I still have three tight ends that could increase it, Chandler, Eifert,or Clay.

Trouble spot for the day is the loss of Forsett with his broken arm, leaving me only Miller, Martin, Spiller and C Mike at running back. I have also lost Steve Smith.

I am really happy with my wide receivers stepping up today. Julio (25.0), Lockett (21.3) and Funchess (16.4) when Cooper, Hurns, and Adams failed to post much.

Good luck to everyone watching the cut line with the late games.

Hate the game result but got a lot of points out of the Sunday Night Game. Eifert was clutch.

Now standing at 163.45 + (Brady - 27.15) + (Chandler - 13.8) with Igomatic Cut Line Standing at 138.20.

Can't fathom a Gronking big enough to move the cutline enough points to knock me out so it looks like on to week 12 for me :excited:

Good luck to those of you guys sweating the Turk.

-QG

Brady could have a strong effect on the cut line.

Of the 750 Brady owners, at most 363 of them already have a quarterback with a score of 20 or more - and that doesn't include any potential overlap.

There are 228 entries that have Cousins (who had 13.75) so that will likely be the floor for most of the Brady entries.

There are a total of 835 entry-games with a score above 0 (Rivers is bottom at 8.7) - but that includes all overlap, which I'm sure is plentiful.

2 entries have Brady by himself.

115 entries have exactly 2 QBs (including Brady) but the 2nd QB has not scored.

Long story short, a big Brady game will move the line.

-QG

Most nervous I've been all year, but should be fine. Five points above the cut with every point from Brady counting, and Amendola (-15.9) still to play.

With Bradford out, Brady (-0) is my only live QB and I'm 2.5 points above the cut line. I also have Gronk (-6.6) going tonight which might help. Although I don't like being so close to the cut line, I'm cautiously optimistic.

I watched the cut line move last night with the Dalton to Eifert Td's and it looked like every TD added around 2.5 to the cut line. I'm guessing it will be a larger move with Brady/Gronk with higher ownership?

Needless to say, I'll be watching and cheering Tom & company...

Not quite sure which direction I'm heading, but I think may end up just outside the top 1000. I am four points above the cut line with only Brady (-13.85) left.

With so many people owning Brady and getting to use all of his points, I think I'm done.

QuizGuy66 said:
eNdblu said:
QuizGuy66 said:
eNdblu said:
Down 10 with only Brady left.

Think I'm done
how many points do you need before Brady starts counting? You may not be dead yet.-QG
He's my only QB left, so fingers crossed! Glimmer of hope!
So every point Brady scores will count for you? That would appear to be a good situation - you definitely have a shot.

-QG
Yup. Hopefully I make it! Already the furthest I've been in the contest, be awesome to keep advancing. Woodhead killed me yesterday.

Good week for Jeremy Hill to finally make an appearance for me. 10 points above the cut now and I own all 4 of highest owned players so I will be good.

GL tonight to those sweating the cut line.

2 weeks ago I snuck by by .1 points. I'm living proof that you should keep hoping! Good luck!

I admit to sweating the turk tonight. If Brady and Gronk have a big game, I am likely out unless T-Mobile has a huge game.

Currently 153 with only TT-15 to go. I feel like I should squeak by, but its a crazy game. Got cut on the final cutdown a couple years ago and really want to make that final 250 this year. My roster is not unique enough to actually win anything, but I would be ok with being the top 2%.

Rooting for a defensive, low scoring game. Last night was 34-31 and the cut line moved 17 points.... and I think ownership is higher tonight. 13-10 would suit me fine.

6 below the cut line with Brady/Taylor, Gronk (-12.6), Dan Carpenter and NE DEF (-8). Gonna be sweating it a bit, but should pull through if Carpenter can give me anything at all. :ph34r:

Down 10 with only Brady left.

Think I'm done
how many points do you need before Brady starts counting? You may not be dead yet.-QG
He's my only QB left, so fingers crossed! Glimmer of hope!
So every point Brady scores will count for you? That would appear to be a good situation - you definitely have a shot.

-QG
Yup. Hopefully I make it! Already the furthest I've been in the contest, be awesome to keep advancing. Woodhead killed me yesterday.
Unless there's an adjustment, looks like I'm in by 1.15pts :D

173.65 - we're getting down to the nitty gritty here

Thru 11:

QB: Brady (6), Palmer (4), Taylor (1)

Palmer picking up the slack again. Tyrod might be a writeoff.

RB: Peterson (7), Martin (7), Ivory (6), Mathews (4), Hill (4), Michael (0)

Thanks for the TDs Jeremy Hill - see you next month

WR: Julio (9), Landry (9), Edelman (7), Beasley (4), Royal (1), Adams (1)

As thin as possible here....

TE: Eifert (8), V Davis (4), Cameron (3), Celek (3)

...so the tight ends stepping up are keeping me in this. VD and Celek coming up huge recently.

K: Janikowski (7), Scobee (2), None (1), Bullock (1)

Double digits for Sea Bass

D: Raiders (6), Saints (3), Chargers (2)

These defenses are awful

You know the field has thinned out when I have two summaries on the same page :)

Will update the counts once the igomatic has 'em:

NO MORE BYES!!!! :pickle:

QBs - Brady 476 (5) Dalton 47 (5) Flacco 46 (1)

1 and done for Flacco as he's out for the year now. Glad I added Dalton very late in the process. Amazed that he's counted as much as Brady.

RBs - Ingram 221 (9) Ivory 408 (7) Matt Jones 228 (5) CJ Anderson 165 (2) T West 54 (0)

Will be nice to have Ingram back - my one real consistent scorer. I have used this position exactly 1 time out of 22 opportunities. But I still realize I have it better than many at this position with all the stud injuries. Heck, West even has a job again as Baltimore signed him to the 53-man roster before this past week's games. With Forsett's unfortunate injury the guy may somehow count for me yet (though I kinda hope not since it'd likely be with a low score).

WRs - Julio 662 (9) Megatron 113 (8) J Brown 308 (7) Adams 771 (3) C Brown 96 (2) Hawkins 10 (2) Harvin 15 (2) Royal 548 (1)

Really have leaned hard on the top 3 guys. 12 out of the possible 22 flex slots have gone to this position. Harvin is the only guy totally done. Would like to see some of my depth return this week, though.

TEs - Eifert 497 (8) Olsen 326 (8) R Rodgers 283 (4) Chandler 84 (0)

So big to have hit on my top 2 guys at this position. Rodgers has been nice for the price too. 9 out of the possible 22 flex slots went to this position.

PKs - Gano 132 (8) Janikowski 448 (3) Scobee 526 (0)

Gano had another solid week. Glad again that I went 3-deep at this position.

TDs - Giants 31 (7) Tampa Bay 91 (3) Atlanta 81 (1)

The juggernaut (in this contest anyway) that is the Giants D was sidelined this week. The Bucs came through in a big way with a garbage-time pick-6 of Sanchez to end up with a juicy 17 points. Really been fortunate with these.

Dang I thought we went to a final cut at 500. But it's actually 250 :scared: 2 really cruel cuts to go!

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread