What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

QB Bryce Young, CAR (Formerly Summerpalooza VII Music/Football Draft) (6 Viewers)

Adonai went froM Georgia to Texas in college so this Leon Bridges song seems appropriate even if the lyrics don’t apply to Adonai’s situation in any way.

13.13 (Mockingbird Lane) - ADONAI MITCHELL, IND, WR

@Doug B on the clock

And let’s hear from Wifey (Dizzy Dizzo) on this one.

I'm the bigger half, the boss wifey
I don't even care
Don't tell me what you heard about me
See me make the money on my own
My neck icy
I just bet you never met a woman strong like me

14.02 - HARRISON BUTKER, K, KC

@simey / @krista4 up

(then get back in the kitchen)

:scared:

Bo Nix - QB Den
The Apples In Stereo - Lucky Charm

Oh well - waiver adds bring more music and that’s a good thing. I’ll be at a tremendous disadvantage against everyone else’s 15th round picks now.

Last edited:
Oh well - waiver adds bring more music and that’s a good thing. I’ll be a a tremendous disadvantage against everyone else’s 15th round picks.
Yeah I mean there’s probably not a single player drafted in this round who does anything meaningful.

Round 15

RB A.J. Dillon, Green Bay Packers

I just got an update on my phone that Dillon’s out for the season. 🤣
The Dylan and the Dead pick was a bit too on the nose
I was most excited to pick Dillon so I could get that onto my mix.

I listened to that record during the first dogwalking thread and I remember being unimpressed by it. It would have been a great pairing at another time, another place where they could have stretched their legs more.

At least the tour led to Dylan's friendship and collaboration with Robert Hunter.

5.13 - Terry McLaurin, WR, WAS

Song later

@Doug B is up for 2.
Scary Terry, scarier than Scary Movies (-Bad Meets Evil), scarier than relying on a rookie QB and a Dan Quinn coached team. But we have No Fear (-OGC) because we have Mr. Cero Miedo on the team now.

6.02 - GEORGE KITTLE, TE, SF

@simey up

Young is officially listed as 5’10 but may really be 5’9”, so we may as well bring in Royce da 5’9” to bring
Scary Movies (the sequel). Hopefully Young’s play won’t be scary…
15.13 BRYCE YOUNG, QB, CAR

@Doug B

Cam Little - K Jax
Ween - Push th' Little Daisies

16.08 - Tyler Bass, PK, BUF
Couch Slut - The Donkey

Donkeys kick
Tyler Bass donks kicks
Tyler Bass is a bit of a donkey
The first line of this song is about getting fired, which definitely would have happened to Bass if he didn't have a huge contract/dead cap hit
I'm picking him anyway because Buffalo
This song is great

Users who are viewing this thread