What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Sunday Night Football on NBC - Dolphins at Eagles*** (-3, 52) 8:20 (1 Viewer)

I still have no idea how Eli Ricks was undrafted. Prototype size, and battle tested in the SEC. Like, he wasn't an elite prospect but, that's a profile of at least a 3rd rounder.

Awesome! Sorry that I look for Sunday Night updates. It started as a joke and turned into me giving a crap.

No sweat, man! It's actually always a pleasure to update and shoot the breeze. I've sort of missed the past two Sunday night games with other commitments, but I'm still following along and will be back to my usual commentary and all its attendant depth soon.

:)

There is no attendant depth, by the way.

I think -- think -- that McDaniel had an alcohol problem and doesn't drink anymore. He's an admitted alcoholic.

Major props to the guy.

Last edited:
I swear he was going to score he had no interest in falling down on that one already being up 2 TD's. That was frustrating to see him get tackled there. I have lots of Swift if you can't tell.

No accepted penalties against the Eagles.

Gotcha.

Edit - They were the better team though and full marks for the win.
seems flukey, but other then that facemask not called, I don't remember seeing anything that should have been called. Miami was offsides all night, including many times not called

lot of talk about the Dolphins soft schedule, but I still see a pretty darn good team who played short a couple key guys tonight. Miami is gonna be in the mix in the AFC, and neither KC nor Buffalo looks unbeatable
Miami is decent, but not great and I am still not sure if they are even good tbh. They have OL issues and will be in trouble come playoff time. I am still; not sure Tua plays all season.

I still think AFC east is Buffalo's division.

This was the game right here
Throwing to Raheem Mostert who is not open i might point out, double-covered and I wondered why the receiver didn't make a better play on the ball
Mostert is a RB, not a great receiver by any means, poor play call or decision to throw it at Mostert when he is clearly covered 20-25 yds down the field

MIA gets Ramsey, Howard, Achane and their O line back....they're legit. Eagles caught them at a good time but balled out tonight. I'm liking what the Eagles are doing right now...stingy run D, ball control and the ability to both get and stop a big play/pass when they need to. TO differential is going to bite them in the butt though in a big game. I know some of those TO's were flukes or a great play/read by the D.....but Hurts bears responsibility on a number of them. I feel like PHI kind of needs to readjust their story in regard to Hurts; they don't need him to be Superman or ball out or carry the team on his shoulders all the time; they just need it occasionally. I don't really want to say "high level game manager". But the way the D is playing and the way they can run the ball, the only thing that will kill them will be turnovers.

MIA gets Ramsey, Howard, Achane and their O line back....they're legit. Eagles caught them at a good time but balled out tonight. I'm liking what the Eagles are doing right now...stingy run D, ball control and the ability to both get and stop a big play/pass when they need to. TO differential is going to bite them in the butt though in a big game. I know some of those TO's were flukes or a great play/read by the D.....but Hurts bears responsibility on a number of them. I feel like PHI kind of needs to readjust their story in regard to Hurts; they don't need him to be Superman or ball out or carry the team on his shoulders all the time; they just need it occasionally. I don't really want to say "high level game manager". But the way the D is playing and the way they can run the ball, the only thing that will kill them will be turnovers.

He hasn't played a clean game yet.

They remind me of the Bill Cowher Steelers. Control the run game, control the time of possession and win the game 24-17.

The Dolphins were overrated. They should get better if the oline players come back and X and Ramsey return to form. But they have no depth on the dline, and I'm not even sure any of them start for PHI, which is more a statement about how good Carter & co are. I'm still not sold on Fangio as a defensive guru, the lack of development of 2nd rounder Cam Smith is puzzling. Coach McDaniel did the best he could with an overmatched oline, but his playcalling relies too much on Tyreek. No passes to the TEs, I know they were held in for blocking but Smythe should've received a few targets and Juilan Hill has YAC potential. Miami looks like a 1st round exit, even at near full strength BUF bullied them.

Users who are viewing this thread