What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Sunday Night Football - Philadelphia at Dallas*** (-3, 53) 8:20 (1 Viewer)

Looks like the Eagles quit B2B weeks
The tougher team won last night in Dallas
When is the last time you could say that about Dallas?

Prescott has been really good since JJ traded with San Fran behind everyone's back
Dallas looks like a Super Bowl team
Miami host Dallas on X-Mas Eve
Yep
Agree, love that they seem to playing with some attitude. Would love to see more of it.
Been awhile for sure

Dak has been playing well lately. He says it’s McCarthy.
Let’s not get carried away
Might be a track meet

I think Magic Mike deserves some credit. He gets these guys ready to play and his offense has been a game changer and it’s clear that Kellen Moore isn’t the prodigy he was thought to be.

As @Cowboysfan8 says, they should pass more on 1st down and run more in the red zone but the results speak for themselves.

I think Magic Mike deserves some credit. He gets these guys ready to play and his offense has been a game changer and it’s clear that Kellen Moore isn’t the prodigy he was thought to be.

As @Cowboysfan8 says, they should pass more on 1st down and run more in the red zone but the results speak for themselves.

Dumpy old stale out of touch McCarthy being awesome is one of the best storylines of the year.

Dumpy old stale out of touch McCarthy being awesome is one of the best storylines of the year.
I’m very happy I’ve been so wrong about him this year.

Wow. Was that ever a blow out. Does Philly even deserve to grace the field with the Cowboys and Niners? They can't win convincingly at home and we've seen what happens on the road now at least once.

Philly might be bigger paper tigers than, well . . . Rocky Balboa. Maybe they can build a statue to the '23 Philadelphia Eagles, too. A big life-size replica of the only play they're able to run well in tough games. It'll be like the flag at Iwo Jima only they'll be ducking down into the depths while one guy rides across the pile.

The Tush Push.

On a team of guys who won't make it out of the NFC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread