What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Sunday Night Football - Vikings at Broncos** (-3, 41.5) 8:20 (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
I'm interested. Vikings with a chance to hit 7-4, no Cousins
The Broncos meanwhile are just a win away from climbing back to .500 after a 1-5 start.
Denver will try for their 4th straight win, the Vikings with Josh Dobbs now at the controls have pieced together a 5 game win streak after a 1-4 start.
Like i said, I'm interested

Go!

@Joe Bryant
@FBG Moderator

Why oh why do we have another prime time Bronco game?

It is so hard to stay sober during the early part of the day. Must pace myself...pace myself.

Very interesting game.
Reborn Broncos and Josh Dobbs new team.
Jefferson still out.
Hard not to root for Dobbs.
So I won't...

Minny- 27
Denny- 23

As much as the Vikings have been on a roll, so has Denver. Denver needs it more, and I think their defense is quietly one of the best in the NFL, its just all the stats are skewed because of the 70 point Dolphins game. Broncos OL has been playing well of late as well, so Russ hasn't been forced into bad throws, which I think continues this week. Like Sutton a lot in this one, and could see Javonte have another high-volume day.

Broncos and the under.

As much as the Vikings have been on a roll, so has Denver. Denver needs it more, and I think their defense is quietly one of the best in the NFL, its just all the stats are skewed because of the 70 point Dolphins game. Broncos OL has been playing well of late as well, so Russ hasn't been forced into bad throws, which I think continues this week. Like Sutton a lot in this one, and could see Javonte have another high-volume day.

Broncos and the under.
As much as I think the Broncos are a mirage, I have to agree with you.

Looking for Broncos to do us a favour here. I think it’s going to be a tightly contested affair 20 odd points each maybe

I'm interested and in. At least I am so far.

Gotta pull for Dobbs here.

Agree with travdogg's analysis upthread for once so I won't say much else that he didn't.

I must not have seen that right it said Hockenson is #5 out of 75 ranked TE and Oliver is #7 ranked ?

Mattison is active for this game.

Vikings fans moaning across the universe as they pine for Chandler to be the guy against the Broncos defense that is 32nd against the run right now.

Personally I am concerned about the Vikings defense without Hicks allowing Williams to keep the Broncos ahead of the chains.

I have been listening to people say that Denvers recent resurgence is unsustainable because it has been the result of many turnovers and short fields.

Then the Vikings fumble the ball twice in the first 3 plays...

Kareem Jackson is the kind of guy that might deserve player justice. Guys like that (like Vontaze Burfict) never get it when they're reprimanded by the league and never will. They need a JuJu hit to clean them out a bit. I honestly don't like dirty play at all, but JuJu's hit on Burfict should have served as instructive for those on defense who feel that they are invincible or untouchable in some way.

Kareem Jackson is the kind of guy that might deserve player justice. Guys like that (like Vontaze Burfict) never get it when they're reprimanded by the league and never will. They need a JuJu hit to clean them out a bit. I honestly don't like dirty play at all, but JuJu's hit on Burfict should have served as instructive for those on defense who feel that they are invincible or untouchable in some way.
Or at least a lengthy suspension.

So the Machevelian perspective is to rattle the QBs brain early in the game and get them to play worse for all of it by doing that as a sound strategy.

Pay the players fines for them plus a little incentive. Winning is everything after all.

My opponent is in BYE week hell.

They started Oliver out of desperation. In a TE-P league.

That’s just so painful.

Bonus: I dropped Oliver when he was buried on the depth chart in BAL.
:doh:

My opponent is in BYE week hell.

They started Oliver out of desperation. In a TE-P league.

That’s just so painful.

Bonus: I dropped Oliver when he was buried on the depth chart in BAL.
:doh:

All I need is 1 catch from Hockenson to win my game.

WFT!! OLIVER????

Where is Hock?!

Users who are viewing this thread