What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Sunday Night Football - Vikings at Broncos** (-3, 41.5) 8:20 (1 Viewer)

It’s amazing to me the jets didn’t give up a 6th rounder for Dobbs. Every time I see him play I wonder how they missed out on that.

Shocking that Minnesota is the best on 3rd/4th and 1 in the league I would have thought Philly had that easy with all that tush push

It’s amazing to me the jets didn’t give up a 6th rounder for Dobbs. Every time I see him play I wonder how they missed out on that.

Hubris and stupidity and Aaron Rodgers.

I was arguing for Dobbs on this here board ever since Rodgers went down. Hell, I even argued for Dalton and Jameis.

It is even more amazing to me the Browns thought getting a 5th was worth it and put a rookie as the 2nd QB on our best team to back up Watson in 30 years

It is even more amazing to me the Browns thought getting a 5th was worth it and put a rookie as the 2nd QB on our best team to back up Watson in 30 years
Yea that too. Lot of dumb decisions made. Could cost some really good teams.

Plenty of scouts and GMs have the worst confirmation bias and never check their prior attitudes appropriately. That's how smart organizations act, and they're rewarded.

I sure know how to call it I benched a healthy Barkley for the 1st time since drafting him as a rookie in my 1 league to play Javonte. :wall:

Nice TD, but they left the Vikings with way too much time. That along with three timeouts, might as well be an eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread