What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl XLIII Game Thread - Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Arizona Cardina (1 Viewer)

That 3rd and 10 play is why Roethlisberger is so good.

This game is gonna get ugly quick, unless Arizona's defense picks it up. The poor Cardinals offense is gonna be playing from behind the whole game.

That 3rd and 10 play is why Roethlisberger is so good. This game is gonna get ugly quick, unless Arizona's defense picks it up. The poor Cardinals offense is gonna be playing from behind the whole game.
:lmao: Arizona D has been out there a long time already.

The Steelers O is imposing their will against the Cardinals D.

The Steelers look confident; their body language tells me they expect to win this. The Cardinals, not so much.

Statistically the Steelers are pretty much unbeatable when Ben Roethlisberger has a good day. All of the Steelers losses this year were on days that he was off. It starts and ends there. The Cardinals aren't getting to Roethlisberger, and he's doing the things he does well, its already 10-0 and its probably a rout.

This thread is already slowing down...let's hope the Cards can do something to add a little excitement (in a good way).

I thought the Steelers were all pumped coming out of the locker room at the beginning of the game. The Cardinals looked kind of flat. The cardinals are making many mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Each team now with 2 drives. Steelers 1 TD and 1 very short FG. Cardinals with a 5 play drive and punt and a TD. The game actually hasn't seen much defense played yet.

That's what I am talking about. The Cardinals are not going to win this game by running the ball. Do it once in a while to keep them honest, but throwing the ball with Warner and those WRs is how they are gonna win this game. Defense needs to play better, though.

That's what I am talking about. The Cardinals are not going to win this game by running the ball. Do it once in a while to keep them honest, but throwing the ball with Warner and those WRs is how they are gonna win this game. Defense needs to play better, though.
:coffee:

Missed tackles by the Cardinals. Should have been a huge loss on that run. First down instead. Steelers simply better.

Cardinals actually got some pressure there with a 3 man rush on 3rd and 17. Forced Ben to dump it off.

mo changing here....Steelers are going to regret not pounding it in for a TD on the first drive.
You have a 6-4 250lb QB at the 1-inch line and you don't punch that in? Steeler fans have to be sick right now thinking this could come back to haunt them.

mo changing here....Steelers are going to regret not pounding it in for a TD on the first drive.
You have a 6-4 250lb QB at the 1-inch line and you don't punch that in? Steeler fans have to be sick right now thinking this could come back to haunt them.
Didn't NBC show a stat at the time that the Steelers this year are terrible on 3rd and 4th and short?

This SBXLIII yellow flashing module at the bottom is really pissing me off. I keep thinking there's a flag on the play.

Didn't NBC show a stat at the time that the Steelers this year are terrible on 3rd and 4th and short?
I wonder how they did on 3/4th and 1 inch.

Users who are viewing this thread