What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl XXXVIII (1 Viewer)

That's the ballgame, the way the Panthers offense has been playing and the way the Pats D has been playing.

Wow wonder if vegas had this bet. Vinateri would have more missed FG's than Jake D having Completions :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pass...Ya think Carolina wish they signed Smith to what would have been a cheaper contract before this season?

If I'm Panthers OC Dan Henning I'm going to throw the heck out of the ball in the second half. I don't think sending Davis up the middle for minimal yardage is getting it done.

What a Jeckyl/Hyde half of football we've had. What kind of odds would you have given half an hour ago that the game would be 14-7 at halftime?

TD New England!And this ending to the half is crazy. I was wondering if anyone was going to score at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a Jeckyl/Hyde half of football we've had. What kind of odds would you have given half an hour ago that the game would be 14-7 at halftime?
And what odds would you have given for 14-10 just five minutes ago?I agree that the squib kick is a poor choice. Vinateiri put the ball in the endzone the last time he kicked off. The Pats should just let him do that.

The Pats certainly appear to be able to move the ball whenever they want. I'm surprised we haven't seen more downfield tosses from Brady.

Ummm...what was the over/under on bare breasts? Was that what I thought it was???!! How much someone pay Justin for that move!!

Ummm...what was the over/under on bare breasts? Was that what I thought it was???!! How much someone pay Justin for that move!!
:thumbup: I think the question is. How much did Janet get Paid for that??? :thumbup:

Squib kick leads to 3 points before the half. That genius label can fade in a hurry. Just ask Mike Martz...J

Ken Walter is not very good.
He's very poor but the Panthers haven't returned any of his punts yet. They've got 0 punt return yardage. So, the poor punting hasn't been too damaging.

The Patritos started that last drive at their 9 yard line. A first down, a very good punt, and a dumb Panthers penalty just swung the field position war. The Panthers are back at their own 10 yard line.

Deion Branch is really showing me something. He's over 100 yards already!
Branch's career highs are 13 receptions for 128 yards against San Diego in 2002. The #'s he's putting up today are his second best ever already but it's obviously his best game ever.

Users who are viewing this thread