What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super esoteric and pointless trivia (1 Viewer)

Doug Drinen

Since the merger, only one team has made the playoffs in a season in which they had more than one head coach. Name them.

Was it the Falcons when Dan Reeves had heart surgery?
That's not what I was going for. I don't know which year that was, and I don't think that anyone other than Reeves was officially coaching for the Falcons. In this case, the coach was fired in the locker room a few minutes before the last game of the season. :eek:

Since the merger, only one team has made the playoffs in a season in which they had more than one head coach.

Name them.
1978 New England Patriots. They actually had 3 coaches that season- Fairbanks, Bullough, and Erhardt.

Since the merger, only one team has made the playoffs in a season in which they had more than one head coach.

Name them.
1978 New England Patriots. They actually had 3 coaches that season- Fairbanks, Bullough, and Erhardt.
Nice :thumbup: Fairbanks announced before the last game that he would be leaving after the season to take the job at the University of Colorado. He was fired on the spot.

2000 Redskins would've made it had they not fired their coach midseason and then prompty lost every game afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread