What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T.O. seen practicing with Tom Brady (1 Viewer)

TO's physical skills have to be declining. He probably can't get deep, which is what the Patriots need. And his hands were never his strong suit. Can't really see this happening.

well, ya know, Welker is in Denver and all..Brady needs to throw to someone, right?

:shrug:

looking forward to the Brady hissy fits with his (*cough* )new WR corps..

I doubt T.O. was doing anything more than just playing catch with a friend, exercising.I doubt he has any intention of coming back or that any team would actually consider him at this point..

I bet T.O. could play TE for the Pats. He may not have that speed he had but he still has that size and one of his better qualities was always the run after the catch, in the physical part just as much as the speed. THe Patriots are that one team in the league that I can totally see looking at a player in a different perspective than what every other team does and I could see him playing that type of role.

This is more for Tom's benefit that TO's. Gotta keep fresh.
Brady has no shortage of guys to play catch with. He's already been throwing to Amendola, working on routes and hot reads. Maybe Brady and Owens were just throwing the pigskin around, but I don't see these two guys bumping into each other randomly at USC. If Owens had anything left to offer, Brady certainly could report back to BB and see if there was anything there to look into further.

This will lead to nothing. Owens couldn't stay on a team that most thought was starved for WRs last summer. He is done.

well, ya know, Welker is in Denver and all..Brady needs to throw to someone, right?

:shrug:

looking forward to the Brady hissy fits with his (*cough* )new WR corps..

I doubt T.O. was doing anything more than just playing catch with a friend, exercising.I doubt he has any intention of coming back or that any team would actually consider him at this point..
A bit of an "odd couple" don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread