What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Taylor Swift on Fallon (1 Viewer)

It seems unlikely there will be Swift nudes. Everything I have read leads me to believe she is very paranoid about this kind of leak happening to her. Is very careful to check changing rooms for hidden cameras when on a shoot or just buying clothes.

Most, if not all, of these girls won't be hurt by this professionally. Taylor might given her image and fan base.

It seems unlikely there will be Swift nudes. Everything I have read leads me to believe she is very paranoid about this kind of leak happening to her. Is very careful to check changing rooms for hidden cameras when on a shoot or just buying clothes.

Most, if not all, of these girls won't be hurt by this professionally. Taylor might given her image and fan base.
No real desire to see TS. She's has zero curves and just isn't that attractive.

She is slim with great legs and really a good face. If something real leaked I'd check it out. I just don't expect it to.

She is slim with great legs and really a good face. If something real leaked I'd check it out. I just don't expect it to.
Eh, imho her face is only ok. I will agree that she's got some great legs. If she had some butt and boobs to go with her legs, then she'd be worth all the commotion.

EYEROLL

EYEROLL
That's the problem. Not nearly enough of them on her.

EYEROLL
:shrug: What can I tell you? You dig her, I don't think she's all that. That's what makes the world go round.

not to mention, she suffers

LAUNCH said:
some crazy photoshopping done there around the mid-section. she has assymetrical measurements (short waisted mostly) but come on...
Plus about double the absurd amount of makeup she typically wears. She's cute, that's it.

Cover of Rolling Stone and People Magazine. Looking awesome. Yeah, I know photo shopping has an effect but she is looking great.

Where is this new image coming from? Who is she balling to "awaken" her inner self? Wish it was me.

I have listened to the album and guess what? It doesn't do anything that hasn't been done already. Aside from "Shake it Off" (which is catchy), the rest of the album is following the same path that every other pop album sounds like. All she is doing is playing it safe. She claims to be turning to pop but isn't that what all her other albums have been?

Not saying she won't win a Grammy but if it goes by number of sales, then the award doesn't mean much because this album isn't much to sing about

I have listened to the album and guess what? It doesn't do anything that hasn't been done already. Aside from "Shake it Off" (which is catchy), the rest of the album is following the same path that every other pop album sounds like. All she is doing is playing it safe. She claims to be turning to pop but isn't that what all her other albums have been?Not saying she won't win a Grammy but if it goes by number of sales, then the award doesn't mean much because this album isn't much to sing about
Many songs are catchy on this thing. Some good b side songs too. The great thing about it is that it doesn't sound like anything out right now. It does sound like an 80's pop album.

I have listened to the album and guess what? It doesn't do anything that hasn't been done already. Aside from "Shake it Off" (which is catchy), the rest of the album is following the same path that every other pop album sounds like. All she is doing is playing it safe. She claims to be turning to pop but isn't that what all her other albums have been?Not saying she won't win a Grammy but if it goes by number of sales, then the award doesn't mean much because this album isn't much to sing about
Many songs are catchy on this thing. Some good b side songs too. The great thing about it is that it doesn't sound like anything out right now. It does sound like an 80's pop album.
See, I didn't hear anything new on this aside from Shake it Off. No good one-sided or other catchy stuff.

Been trying to figure out what seems "off" about this girl and I think I figured it out. It's those times where she's wearing those "shorts" that come up almost to her crotch and then continue all the way up her torso to her boobs. What's up with that? I see them and think of mom jeans. Is that a choice because there are no curves? No question, she has great legs.

One of my one percenter friends got to hang out over the weekend at TSwift's place in NYC after the Jingle Ball show. Said she was both down to earth and a bit of a diva at the same time. Got to talk to her alone for 10-15 minutes. Typical 25 year old conversation. Also said up close and personal she was pretty/attractive but not drop dead gorgeous. Would not call her "hot" without the making up and professional costuming staff. Really, really tall and legs that go on for a mile and a half. Easy to talk to. She lamented that trying to go out anywhere turns into a three ring circus and there is a caravan of paparazzi that essentially stalks her. Still tries to sneak out in wigs/hats/costumes just to get away. Doesn't always work.

Users who are viewing this thread