What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Dalton Kincaid, BUF (1 Viewer)

I disagree on the fantasy community getting too enamored of him. It was justified IMO. The OC change and some injuries changed things, but before those things happened that no one could predict I think his play on the field justified every bit of it.
Perhaps biggest change IMO, which seemed to be pointed out by many fantasy pundits, would be the return of Knox. That has resulted in a smaller snap count, particularly given Knox’s prowess as a run blocker as the team has become more run heavy.

For Kincaid’s fantasy prospects, I agree that hoping that Brady goes elsewhere.
Not sure Knox had that much of an impact.

His snap share actually started regressing when Morris returned so the presence of a better blocking TE did impact his snap count, but that was starting to happen before Knox returned, though it did nosedive the last two weeks for sure.

But

His route participation has remained high, at least before last nights games which I don't have data on.

Morris and Knox returning impacted his snaps, discounting last nights game I don't have info on it however has had a very minor impact on his route participaton which is more key to me then snaps.

Diggs declined as well,. Josh Allen has only attempted 36 passes the last two weeks. I think a lot of people will assume Knox returning was the issue but I think it was a small part of a bigger picture of things going on.

Diggs declined as well,. Josh Allen has only attempted 36 passes the last two weeks. I think a lot of people will assume Knox returning was the issue but I think it was a small part of a bigger picture of things going on.
Fully agree on this. There’s a lot more going on in the passing offense well beyond Kincaid/Diggs. And if it wasn’t for Allen’s rushing production, people would be up in arms about his fantasy stats as well lately.

Another thing of note, I did a deep dive on Josh Allen, watching every single throw he made, the majority of Allen's turnovers came on throws to Davis, Diggs, or Knox. When he threw to Kincaid, Shakir, or RBs his efficiency was higher. I wonder if Buffalo saw that, and that's another reason Diggs and Davis are gone.

Has his value gotten just too much to try and acquire at this point?
FFPC, 1 QB is he really worth the 1.07 and future late 1st? Seems pricey

Users who are viewing this thread