What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ten Second Primer - Thank You FBG's (1 Viewer)

Raiderfan32904

Footballguy
Just wanted to pass on a note of positive feedback for the FBG's regarding the addition of the "ten second primer" to the myfbg toolbox. This just doesn't get enough buzz or attention. This has been money for managing my 4 leagues this year. Of course, it takes more than just 10 seconds to process all the info, but there in one screenshot, you have valuable, visual feedback from the names you know and they sync all the available free agents from MFL, so it's easy to catch somebody you missed.

Just want to say thanks FBG's. 10 second primer is a game changer. :)

I can't imagine managing multiple leagues without it.

Agreed. This is the most useful FF tool I've found. I used it last year and it was a big reason for why I subscribed again this year. Great feature and a huge help. I may not always follow it 100%, but it certainly helps me some of my tougher lineup decisions each week. Well done!

DItto.

Only suggestion I can offer is if there is a way to weed out "Locked" free agents on MFL.

i.e. our league is set up so that if a guy is dropped in Blind Bidding, he is locked for that week in First come first serve.

DItto.

Only suggestion I can offer is if there is a way to weed out "Locked" free agents on MFL.

i.e. our league is set up so that if a guy is dropped in Blind Bidding, he is locked for that week in First come first serve.
Yup, that is the same deal for my league. I have a hard time differentiating players highlighted in blue as being available free agents when they're really not. That is a minor flaw and may not have any easy fix, unless they can flag locked players in MFL.

Users who are viewing this thread