What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Cleveland (2 Viewers)

Mariota back to throw and hit by Collins

The Browns are putting a LB a yard or so off the TE to cover him if he goes out on a route. Once it's revealed that he doesn't, the LB rushes in. It's worked beautifully on running plays, just worked there for a sack.

Titans gotta play Fowler and have him go hit that LB 

"after the pass, illegal contact" on Ryan and he didn't even touch him after the pass. That was like home cooking

Byard with a great adjustment and INT

Garrett offsides again, Lewan is getting to him

Murray with nice run left. After the play 95? shoved Fowler, no call

Matthews catch to the 2

Murray gets nowhere, Walker pushed back and did nothing

An MM8 run here would be good

Throw behind and low to Walker who was open

Murray short again

They really need to get a big back that could pound these in

4th and goal from the 2- Taylor up top, Henry in backfield, excellent stuff by Shelton

This team is garbage today

the only reason they might win is the other team is worse garbage 

Kessler looks like he's playing a different offense. Throws over the middle, much more typical looking O. Not just screens n runs

Johnson down. Stayed on his side, never moved after tackle. Three trainer types all over him. I don't recognize that injury reaction. Hip? IDK

Replay, yeah it's Thomas. wow can't believe I thought that was johnson

Cool of Lewan to come over and offer some feel good comments

Njoku with a catch ruled out of bounds

Jayon Brown stinkin in coverage last couple plays

Field goal

I think that was all scripted and planned

It caught the Titans offguard, but the whole Browns offense was ready and fired up for Kessler. 

If they like him so much then play him. They look totally different.

Why have Hogan and Kizer even been in this year? Well it's one drive, I don't wanna get carried away

If the Browns could cover Walker so that mariota has to look at Decker and Matthews it would sure help for FF

Browns making a lot of late hits today after runs. A sort of hard but not hard intimidation bump to the RB or FB. I'm pretty sure that won't work on any of the Titans backs

Flea flicker to Taylor, he spun and got smacked. Nice pass, not sure if the flea-flicker part was necessary

Henry with a head of steam on a screen, slows down, then gets tackled. 8 yards but he needs to bust through that group and ...be Henry

I've seen the Titans give away games to the Browns over and over in the last 15 years. Every time they play I cringe, no matter how bad the Browns happen to be that particular season.

Not sure what the LG said to get Casey to stand up chest to chest. Casey's reply made the ref smile though

Users who are viewing this thread