What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Cleveland (1 Viewer)

why is #4 carrying two balls out there? That looks odd. What's Tom brady think? Check the air? :-) 

With so many crappy early games, my local affiliate flipped over to this game just in time for me to see Mariota make some terrible throws.

Not what I expected from this offense or from Mariota against CLE. 

Got to hope Cleveland gets a fg here if you are hoping to see the Titans actually try on offense 

I don't understand "beaten out by Kizer" after watching this game and seeing a stripped down offense for him. Kizer was better at the 2 TE offense?

Why'd they put Jonnu in Delanie's spot and Supernaw in Jonnu's, leave Jonnu alone. Two people playing new spots is not good

nice play by the corner there. Taywan looked like he was getting open til the camera went away

This will count as a W in the record book, but my Titans won't  beat many teams playing this way.

All indications are that Johnnu Smith is very good and has easily handled everything the Titans have thrown at him so far. I certainly hope Walker is ok, but there is a potential "passing the torch" moment here.

Users who are viewing this thread