What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Seattle (1 Viewer)

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: anyone out there?

Lynch got one attempt on the GL after 3 passes/Wilson option runs....and scored on 4th.

Why in the hell would Carroll go for the FG in that situation? That was ripe for a screw-up. The Seahawks coaching decisions have been pretty horrible the past few weeks.

Why in the hell would Carroll go for the FG in that situation? That was ripe for a screw-up. The Seahawks coaching decisions have been pretty horrible the past few weeks.
I was just going to say that. Lynch should be the focus of their offense and he isn't. They will continue to struggle to score until he gets 30-35 touches a week.

Two minutes after Tenn gets lucky on their punter chucking it up, the backup holder does the same thing. The non HD jumbotron really looked like his left knee was down though.

That whole last cluster #### came down to idiot Turbin not running out of bounds on the 15 yard gain. Whole lotta stupid in the last :30, including Wilson not getting up quick after a bad decision to throw it to the RB and then not handing the ball to the ref. I'll be glad to change my mind about the left knee when I can see a good replay, but they deserve to get scored on with that travesty of a series.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just going to say that. Lynch should be the focus of their offense and he isn't. They will continue to struggle to score until he gets 30-35 touches a week.
They do like to get too cute by half, but I was referring to the clock management in the Colts game. This is stuff that just shouldn't happen to a professional football team. You could almost predict something blowing up in Seattle's face the moment Hauschka made that awkward attempt at a tackle. He stays out of that scrum and Seattle has a double digit lead. Carroll should have seen that staring him in the face.

mad sweeney said:
Two minutes after Tenn gets lucky on their punter chucking it up, the backup holder does the same thing. The non HD jumbotron really looked like his left knee was down though.

That whole last cluster #### came down to idiot Turbin not running out of bounds on the 15 yard gain. Whole lotta stupid in the last :30, including Wilson not getting up quick after a bad decision to throw it to the RB and then not handing the ball to the ref. I'll be glad to change my mind about the left knee when I can see a good replay, but they deserve to get scored on with that travesty of a series.
Wilson should know that the referees are responsible for retrieving and spotting the ball. He cost them precious seconds. Turbin just looked bad in the open field. For all those who wonder about who the backup to Marshawn is should he miss significant time, they need to watch Turbin and his unique ability to tackle himself in the open field or go down on arm tackles. The guy is talented, just not exceptionally coordinated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who would ask a SAFETY to hold the ball... have someone who actually touches the ball during a game. I go for that without a kicker anyways.

Seattle is really laughable in this game at the moment. Did Rice really believe he needed to extend for the first down there? Seattle will lose this game on decision making alone.

Rice has alligator arms in the first half and then continues stupidery by an unnecessary stretch. Defense bailed him out. Very shuked by Carroll's team today.

Seattle is really laughable in this game at the moment. Did Rice really believe he needed to extend for the first down there? Seattle will lose this game on decision making alone.
You haven't watched many Titans games this year? I guarantee Titans will blow it.

Yeah, but I'm sure he thought he had a chance to get the 1st down when he started running. It's not fair to say he wasted time after the fact.

Looked to me that Wison was looking to check down way too early. Granted, he may be completely unused to Rice being open, but RW missed several open WRs and instead chose a short dump or run. But that's just from seeing it live without benefit of good replays.

Another unfortunate observation is that Earl Thomas used to be a quiet, impactful presence in the backfield. Quiet as in not running his mouth. After every tackle he made today he was jawing and posturing and eventually got a 15yd flag for it. Horrible penalty to take in a game that's only close because they were shooting themselves in the foot. Sherman is rubbing off on him, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread