What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thanksgiving surprise! (1 Viewer)

johnnycakes

Footballguy
Well, Logan, my 23 year-old son who had all sorts of problems growing up and who now works as an auto mechanic, just hit me with a big surprise…. He bought tickets for us to go see the Patriots play the Broncos…. At 6:15pm on December 24th. I’m surprised as hell! That’s here in Denver.

I just checked the seating chart…. Section 124, Row 9…. These are great seats! 40-yard line!! These couldn’t have been cheap…. He said he bought them before the Broncos started winning. 🥇

Caught me totally off-guard with this. And I’m a huge Patriots fan, so this just made my Thanksgiving!

Between the thread title and the first sentence of the first post when you wrote “just hit me up with a big surprise…..”—I legit thought you were going to say that your son either got engaged or that you found out that you are going to be a grandpa. Lol. Thats awesome though—props to him on the great surprise, and congrats to you for having now having wonderful plans for xmas eve.

Users who are viewing this thread