What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Americans (2 Viewers)

I am forever going to wonder now what happened to the characters. The episode was supremely done. I just don't feel any closure with it but then I guess that is how is supposed to be. I want to know if Oleg ever gets to see his family again. What happens to Phillip and Elizabeth - do they stay together and really what does Paige do. 

Season 5 thoughts 

They dropped the ball on the bug in the mail cart. It didn't go anywhere

Martha's Cameo was perfect.

Both Phillip and Elizabeth were trying to seduce contacts, but Phillip gets dumped and Elizabeth sees he is cheating on her. The smug look Phillip gave Elizabeth and vice versa were  :lmao:

I am forever going to wonder now what happened to the characters. The episode was supremely done. I just don't feel any closure with it but then I guess that is how is supposed to be. I want to know if Oleg ever gets to see his family again. What happens to Phillip and Elizabeth - do they stay together and really what does Paige do. 

Great ending to the show. 

I think Phillip and Elizabeth stay together. They have gone through too much together.

we never found out if Renee was an illegal.

Stan knows Paige was part of it. Is Paige going to stay undercover, move or just stay where she was.

I'm glad for Rhys, plus the two showrunners (they wrote the finale that was submitted). I wanted to see Russell win, too, but she was in the Category Of Death.
Agreed. She had been so great all along, probably should have won before the final season. For me, it was a total toss-up between Russell and Foy, whose performance in The Crown was truly great. And the single best performance I've seen on TV in a very, very long time was Criss in the Versace murder mini-series, so I was glad to see him won as well. 

The Americans won two Emmys last night. Rhys won Best Actor in a drama series, and the writers won for Outstanding Writing (series finale episode) in a drama series..
I figured Russell wouldn't win, though I hoped she would. What I really wanted was for it to win for drama series. I thought it had a chance. I've been a big fan of GoT, but last season was bad. I guess writing is a nice consolation where it was at least recognized.

Users who are viewing this thread