What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The anti-PIV movement (1 Viewer)

We had a floor party in my dorm. Everyone got drunk, as it happens at these things. My girlfriend at the time was out of town, so I was planning on sleeping alone. At like 3 am, I went into my room, closed the door, and passed out in my bed. I didn't lock the door because my roommate was still at the party. I'm not sure what time it is, but at some point later, I start having a dream that I'm getting head. Then I wake up and realize that I am indeed getting full blown PIM. I look down and its this girl I kinda know. I say, "What the f*** do you think you're doing?" She just keeps going at it. Now, this is an important part of the story... this girl was not attractive, and that definitely plays. Had a hot chick given me this suprise, I probably would've welcomed it, even without my consent. But this chick was a nasty hag and I was having none of it. I sat up which somehow got my P out of her M. I said, "GTFO of here" and pushed her onto the floor. Then I rolled over and went back to sleep.
A chick would have to be beyond hag for me to be pissed about receiving a complimentary, no effort put in, I'm still drunk blow job. She would essentially have to be a mutant, and even then I'd probably still go along until completion before kicking her out.

I find it very telling that penis is non censored while vajayjay is. Perhaps this woman is on to something.
My art has been commended as being strongly ######l which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. ######. Yes, they don't like hearing it and find it difficult to say whereas without batting an eye a man will refer to his #### or his rod or his Johnson.

Witz said:
In all fairness, ice cream does taste good.
Yeah, but just because most people agree with you doesn't mean it's normal to like ice cream. ummmmm.... yeah.....

I wanted to add a polar opposite female blog entry to balance out PIV is Always Rape Chick, but all the girls who blog about loving hog generally include pictures that will get me banned if I link here. The following is the best safe blog I could come up with...

A Penis Story

Well, well, well. Welcome back. I knew you’d come. The time has drawn to answer the question: did she or didn’t she do the nasty with Tom on their 24-hour third date?

So come with me on this ride. I’ll skip the boring details about the pizza and the movie and get right down to the nitty gritty.

We were sitting on Tom’s sofa pretending to watch Juno (we all know popping in a DVD is just pretense for “we’re about to get busy”) when we started kissing.

Now, before the date started I honestly wasn’t sure if I was going to sleep with him or not. I was going to wait and see how things went, and if it felt right, I’d go for it.

The moment our tongues touched I felt a thunder from down under and I knew I wanted him. He was being all gentlemanly so I took matters into my own hands. I climbed on top, straddled him and gave him one of my most sensual kisses. Hey, it’s been four months and I like sex, mother#######.

We moved to the bedroom, made out some more and began to disrobe.

The Reveal

Whenever I start dating a new guy, the inaugural penis unveiling is always an exciting event. The unzipping-of-the-pants and pulling-out-of-the-dong always makes me feel like a kid at Christmas. I’ve been waiting and wondering for weeks — now lemme see what’s in the package!

Will it be an anaconda or an earthworm? Will it be fat, skinny, long, short, curved to the right, curved to the left, big head, little head, veiny, wrinkly, what, WHAT?

I have seen a #### or 30 in my life, and I can attest that no two are the same. So tell me, Tom, what lies beneath?

anacondaI unzipped, pulled out and…

Anaconda, baby.

I’m talking holy Trojan Magnum XXL, Batman! I am quite petite and was seriously afraid this guy might split me in two. And truth be told, I’m not really a big #### aficionado. If I had my pick from a buffet-o-****, I’d probably select a medium-sized one.

I’ve always viewed giant penises as more of a novelty than an indicant of hot sex. As in, “WOW, look at the size of that thing! Now, get it away from me!” They’re fun to marvel at but the sex isn’t always better and there is often pain involved.

Nonetheless, Tom was gentle and it was actually going pretty well. For a while.

Member Malfunction

We were going at it for several minutes until I felt what every woman has experienced at some point in her sexual life. All of a sudden, I was making love to al dente pasta.

I never know how to handle this. I used to get upset, thinking I just wasn’t turning him on, but I’ve read enough men’s magazines to know that it probably had nothing to do with me. I wore the sexy underthings and he kept telling me I looked hot, so I didn’t think it was my fault.

peenI could tell he was a little freaked out. He told me he recently started taking anti-anxiety meds and that his doctor said they might cause sexual side effects.

I was supportive and understanding. I told him I’d heard those drugs could in fact cause such reactions (I had) and we kissed and cuddled. But damn. I wanted to get my freak on.

I saw him again on Wednesday and we decided to give it another go. This time, he had no problem staying in the game… he just couldn’t bring it home. We tried a few things but alas, his wad was not to be shot. In fact, he said he hadn’t ejaculated in two weeks, even through self-love. The medication was clearly tampering with his system.

On the up side, I got a nice long romp out of it, but I felt bad for him. I want my man to shoot his wad. What can I say? I’m a giver.

It’s a bit of a quandary because he says the meds are helping him, but he wants to stop taking them if this is the result. We’ll keep trying but the decision ultimately has to be his. It’s not my place to make decisions for someone else’s mental health… or gargantuan penis.

So long story short: yep, I got laid!

cstu said:
bonesman said:
I find it very telling that penis is non censored while vajayjay is. Perhaps this woman is on to something.
My art has been commended as being strongly ######l which bothers some men. The word itself makes some men uncomfortable. ######. Yes, they don't like hearing it and find it difficult to say whereas without batting an eye a man will refer to his #### or his rod or his Johnson.
So, she's right about that... and right about icecream being good... what else is she right about?!?!

:o

I read the article, quickly, twice... what makes everyone think a woman wrote it? I'm thinking it's some FBG who just can't get any.

ETA: Nevah mind. I read some other stuff on the site; it appears to refer to women in the first person plural, which would make the author a woman.

The great scam of the 20th century goes threefold: that women’s liberation consists in

1. being free to be ####ed by any man
  2. having orgasms in being ####ed by men
  3. achieving equality to men with the pill, so we can now be ####ed by men without consequences, that is dissociate PIV from reproduction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread