What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Apple iPhone Thread (3 Viewers)

Has the "long-press on the bottom of the keyboard to use the cursor" function been eliminated or did something get messed up in my settings somewhere?

Ordered the 14 Pro Max yesterday at 3pm... showed up at my doorstep at 10am this morning. Basically free with a 12 Pro Max trade in. Setting up now
I ordered my 14 Pro Max through AT&T on September 9. It still hasn’t shipped (shows delivery by October 31). :angry:
Was looking for Mrs. O to upgrade through AT&T and didn't even see it available. The Pro Max and the other one are there, but no straight Pros.

15 preorder starts friday, my 12 pro max is paid off so i’m going to check out what the new updates are later today.

Finally going to usb-c? About dang time. Sick of having to get different cords for my wife's iphone. Thank you, Europe, for making this happen.

decided it was time to upgrade from the iphone 12 pro plus to the 15 pro plus, it says it should arrive by 9/22 and hopefully that is the case so I can try it out that weekend in Vegas and at the Raiders/Steelers that weekend. Ordered a ROKFORM case for it and I need that to arrive on time as well....

For the life of me I can't figure out Apple's marketing of the 15. I just picture them sitting around a conference table muttering "I got nothin'."

"What about: TITANIUM?"

"Titanium what?"

"I don't know. Just ... TITANIUM."

"Genius! Run it, and raise the price."

I'm not an iPhone guy, but what's the deal with this phone - does it actually have Titanium in the body or is that just pure nonsense? I have to upgrade my son soon and he'll need an iPhone. He has an 11 and the battery is crap so needs a new phone soon and it has to be an iPhone because he's 19. I'm a budget phone guy so my inclination is to wait a month or so then get him the last version on a sale.

I'm not an iPhone guy, but what's the deal with this phone - does it actually have Titanium in the body or is that just pure nonsense? I have to upgrade my son soon and he'll need an iPhone. He has an 11 and the battery is crap so needs a new phone soon and it has to be an iPhone because he's 19. I'm a budget phone guy so my inclination is to wait a month or so then get him the last version on a sale.
There's a lot of "have to" and "has to" in that paragraph for a 19 year old.

The weak point of a phone has never been the frame. That's where Apple put the titanium in these models. Makes no sense except to say it is something new as people are sick of marginal camera upgrades with the rationale that it drives more cloud storage needs.

The people already dropping and shattering the back glass indicates they didn't form the back case well, and you can't just go pure Succession style yet (no case).

Users who are viewing this thread