What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The "Crappy" WR Carousel for week 13. Give your opinions inside... (1 Viewer)

Gatorman

Supreme Elite Maximum Tier
Ok, week 13.  GB on a bye, Deebo got hurt. Other guys (as usual) are late season "banged up" so lets talk some fringe WRs and what we think of them.

Here is the list:  Add as needed, but I am talking lotto tickets.

Nico Collins (HOU): Cooks has an illness and is questionable.  Nico has shown flashes, but he's not a burner by any stretch.

Jauan Jennings (SF): Seemingly next man up to Deebo being out, but Trent Sherfield seems to be getting the "Deebo Sweep" snaps.

Zay Jones (LV): Been targeted a bit, but Carr is fickle

Denzel Mims (NYJ): Davis ailing, K COle on the COvid list, but its a crappy QB throwing to an underperforming WR

Curtis Samuel and Deandre Carter (WFT): Logan Thomas returns to eat some target share,  but Samuel eased back into the lineup.  Meanwhile, Carter is the #2 guy here.

I think Jennings and Jones are the best of the "Bad batch" here, but anyone else have some thoughts?

I’d put this in the WSIS week 13 thread, but definitely a bad batch there. I’d go with Jennings and Collins, but it’s a dice roll for anyone. Just don’t play Mims. 

I’d put this in the WSIS week 13 thread, but definitely a bad batch there. I’d go with Jennings and Collins, but it’s a dice roll for anyone. Just don’t play Mims. 
I'm not really starting any of these guys (I picked up reynolds) . I just see a lot of ink being tossed around about these guys for this week (and beyond).  Looking for "Wisdom of the crowd" so to speak.

Desean Jackson if you need big upside but know that it comes with a basement level floor.  He has made a career out of dumping on his former teams though.

Mckissic out so that should free up some targets for WFT pass catchers. Hopefully Gibson will get most of them. 

Desean Jackson if you need big upside but know that it comes with a basement level floor.  He has made a career out of dumping on his former teams though.
And a calf strain. He said it was just a spasm, but they stopped him practicing, so…

—————

“Jackson termed his injury “just a spasm,” and he returned to a limited practice Friday after missing Thursday’s session. He is coming off a big game against the Cowboys when he caught three passes for 102 yards and a touchdown and drew 47 yards in two defensive pass interference penalties.”

upside there, but risk.’

In fairness to @Gatorman I want to point out that if you play DFS at DraftKings or whatever you would be wise to get as many Top end players that you can fit under budget but you have to fill a couple slots with guys who don't cost a lot and are long shots. I actually thought of a couple I am using today on some of my tickets after I was done looking at some of this. 

:thumbup:

I like Moreau and Logan Thomas today in the WFT-LVR game, both are pretty cheap on most DFS tickets I have today. 

I know it's Tight Ends but then I also like Josh Reynolds with the Lions and I think Zay Jones could have a couple big catches today. Raiders back field is banged up and they are without Waller, Raiders might need to try and air it out with Carr today. 

Users who are viewing this thread