What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Definitive Poll: Is DieHard a Xmas Movie? (1 Viewer)

Is DieHard a Xmas movie?

• Total voters
Reminds me of the people that are Die Hard on either side of the spectrum with mascots (eg commanders) ... If you are overboard passionate on either side of the debate, I probably won't like you.

Defining Christmas movies as black and white with no grey area is dumb. Tons of movies fall in between genres and most mature people lose no sleep over it.

If you are Die Hard = Christmas movie just for shtick to wind up other people, I will gladly buy you a drink.

After a rewatch I have officially changed my vote. Initially, I voted 'no' because I never thought of this as a Christmas movie - never even occurred to me that it might be until I head someone suggest it years after it was released. But rewatching it now, it's super clear that the filmmakers intentionally made so many Christmas references, right up until the very end with the papers falling down like snow with "Let it Snow" playing. It's really undeniable.

Easter eggs prove that Die Hard is a Christmas movie.

Users who are viewing this thread