What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The direction of conservatives (1 Viewer)

The more illegal immigrants that come here, the better the economy is. When you see the numbers go down that’s a bad sign for economic growth.
Plus, if you are a CONSISTENT capitalist Republican you should believe in the free and open movement of labor.
Lmao. This is beyond ridiculous.
Free market capitalism.
you might wanna start with Adam Smith "wealth of nations"
Maybe you should. Adam would have been for free and open immigration.
no with the welfare state we have. I think you need to go read it Tim. I read it in college. I don't remember the chapter on show up and claim your benefits. but there is quite a bit on strong character.
No idea how you inferred any of that from my post.

The more illegal immigrants that come here, the better the economy is. When you see the numbers go down that’s a bad sign for economic growth.
Plus, if you are a CONSISTENT capitalist Republican you should believe in the free and open movement of labor.
Lmao. This is beyond ridiculous.
Free market capitalism.
you might wanna start with Adam Smith "wealth of nations"
Maybe you should. Adam would have been for free and open immigration.
no with the welfare state we have. I think you need to go read it Tim. I read it in college. I don't remember the chapter on show up and claim your benefits. but there is quite a bit on strong character.
No idea how you inferred any of that from my post.
oh I think you have an idea.

Users who are viewing this thread