What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

THE JEEP THREAD > All Things Jeep (2 Viewers)

([icon] @ May 15 2006, 11:27 AM

The Jeeps I'm now looking at are 1999 - 2002 TJ Wranglers. Prefer Automatic tranny with the Inline 6. Ideal setup will be a 3" lift with 32-33" tires on it.
que?

Last edited by a moderator:
Icon, I don't know if anyone has clued you into the huge responsibility that goes along with a jeep. You will be required to give the 'I-see-you-buddy' wave to all other jeeps you see on the road.
Don't forget to pop your collar :thumbup:

I have an '01 with 62K miles. Off road tires, Blue with a 6 month old tan top. You want it?

([icon] @ May 15 2006, 11:27 AM

The Jeeps I'm now looking at are 1999 - 2002 TJ Wranglers. Prefer Automatic tranny with the Inline 6. Ideal setup will be a 3" lift with 32-33" tires on it.
que?
First off, don't beleive the "I cant beleive you want an automatic" crap. I have an automatic and I will put my jeep against any other on this board.Second, be sure you really want a jeep before you buy one. People seem to think "oh that looks fun" but owning one and drving one everyday is a little different.

I am on my third jeep, I have had a basic 4 banger 81 CJ-7, an 88 loaded out Sahara edition with A/C and all the bells and whistles and now I have an 84 CJ-7 that is basically just a rock crawler. I rarely drive it anywhere further than about 10 miles away.

Bad

Jeeps are noisey as hell.

Jeeps are extremely uncomfortable, even the fancy new ones.

Jeeps have horrible a/c, even the new ones, especially the ones with a soft top.

Jeeps can only hold three people. They are set up for four but the two people in the back seat would be in misery.

Jeeps are way overprices for what you get.

Jeeps get craptastic gas mileage. I have had three different models, never better than 15 MPG.

Good

Jeeps are convertibles. :thumbup:

Jeeps are chic magnets.

Jeeps have awesome heaters, even the old ones will cook you (once they get warmed up)

Jeeps can be as big and bad as you want them to be. They are like legos, easy to build and accessorize.

Awesome resale value

Jeeps can be sprayed out with a garden hose.

You can check out my website to see what a REAL jeep can do.

LINKAGE

You don't have to do the Jeep :bye: if you don't want to.

I recently got a new job in which a company car was part of the package. I traded in my old car and got an 06 Wrangler. Jeep was running 0% financing for 60 months on the Wrangler. It is great for a 2nd vehicle. It's not very warm here yet, but any nice day I take the top and doors off and have a blast. I have no regrets. Go for it!!!

]
I have an '01 with 62K miles. Off road tires, Blue with a 6 month old tan top. You want it?
How much. What's wrong with it? ;)
Nothing wrong with it at all. I've only had it for a year and a 1/2. I really like it, but I seriously miss having a truck.... Not so much for things like hauling off trash or hauling in large purchased items. I have a utility trailer that I pull behind the Jeep to handle the bigger things, it's a hassle, but it's not something done too often. It's the simple things that I miss... like tossing a cooler, gas container, or propane tanks in the back of the truck. If insurance costs weren't a factor, I'd love to keep the Jeep as a 3rd vehicle, but I ain't no Scupper.

,May 16 2006, 07:33 AM]

Nothing wrong with it at all. I've only had it for a year and a 1/2. I really like it, but I seriously miss having a truck.... Not so much for things like hauling off trash or hauling in large purchased items. I have a utility trailer that I pull behind the Jeep to handle the bigger things, it's a hassle, but it's not something done too often. It's the simple things that I miss... like tossing a cooler, gas container, or propane tanks in the back of the truck. If insurance costs weren't a factor, I'd love to keep the Jeep as a 3rd vehicle, but I ain't no Scupper.
:pics: ?

]

Damn.. thought i had one on the hard drive here, but I can't find it. I'll see about taking one.

I rebuilt an 85 CJ7 and decided to rip everything back out and put in a 350 small block with all the fixings.

I know about everything you can about rebuiling a Jeep, including replacing cam/shaft, lifters, etc in the inline 6. Carb, distributor, vacuum, electrical, etc.

Most common problems w/old Jeeps is the carburator. The old Carter carb just can't cut it anymore. There is a Weber carb on the market that fits the manifold and has something like 500 cfms. If you run into carb troubles, don't mess w/fixing it, it's easier to replace it.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding upkeep, modifications, etc. I also have pics of my Jeep I can show how to fix or replace certain things.

Saw an earlier post about taking down/putting up soft tops. It does not take long once you have done it a few times and is well worth the cost if you need a surrounding top. Otherwise, bikini top is the way to go.

Good luck with your project. You'll have just as much fun fixing it up as driving it around. :thumbup:

I rebuilt an 85 CJ7 and decided to rip everything back out and put in a 350 small block with all the fixings.

I know about everything you can about rebuiling a Jeep, including replacing cam/shaft, lifters, etc in the inline 6. Carb, distributor, vacuum, electrical, etc.

Most common problems w/old Jeeps is the carburator. The old Carter carb just can't cut it anymore. There is a Weber carb on the market that fits the manifold and has something like 500 cfms. If you run into carb troubles, don't mess w/fixing it, it's easier to replace it.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding upkeep, modifications, etc. I also have pics of my Jeep I can show how to fix or replace certain things.

Saw an earlier post about taking down/putting up soft tops. It does not take long once you have done it a few times and is well worth the cost if you need a surrounding top. Otherwise, bikini top is the way to go.

Good luck with your project. You'll have just as much fun fixing it up as driving it around. :thumbup:
:blackdot: Ike, you're just the man I've been looking for. my 94 Wrangler just hit 90,000 last night, and I plan on riding her until she can't be riddin' anymore.Please prepare yourself for a couple hundred PMs over the next couple of years. :D

:blackdot: Ike, you're just the man I've been looking for. my 94 Wrangler just hit 90,000 last night, and I plan on riding her until she can't be riddin' anymore.

Please prepare yourself for a couple hundred PMs over the next couple of years. :D
Bring em on, always up for a challenge and happy to help out.

:thumbup: If I go for a newer ride... ala 2000-2002 and don't go Mudding.. perhaps some light trail use... what kind of downtime can I expect? Looking at around 10k-12k annual miles around town.. 50/50 mix hwy and city.

:thumbup:

If I go for a newer ride... ala 2000-2002 and don't go Mudding.. perhaps some light trail use... what kind of downtime can I expect? Looking at around 10k-12k annual miles around town.. 50/50 mix hwy and city.
I think what you mean by downtime is how long will it take to add modifications and upgrades...?If you are looking to hit light trails, I would get either the Sport or Sahara Wrangler model. They both have a 4.0 liter, 6 cylinder engine. The only differences are the Sahara has more options.

I would keep it simple and beef up the suspension if you are going to use it as a daily driver and light wheeling. There are tons of kits out there and should take a day or weekend to install. I've got parts from:

Quadratec

They also have a very informative forum.

4 wheel drive hardware

Collins Bros Jeeps

All have excellent prices and customer service.

Common problems with installing a new suspension are clearance, axle and track bar distance, u-joints and a "clunk" or "clink" sound here and there that might need adjusting.

Also, as a short wheel based vehicle, I would not use it for towing what-so-ever...

Is this kind of a direction you are looking for...?

Good info Ike.

Since it will be used I'll be looking to buy with a 3"ish lift and 33"ish tires on it alread. I'm not incredibly handy with big stuff like lifting a ride, though I could likely handle engine-esque stuff like swapping out a carb or something.

Regarding downtime I did mean downtime (as in broke down time). At what age do jeeps start needing considerable maintenance (ie working on them once a month or two out of need, not want)? I realize this depends on use but I'm looking for a ballpark here. I can't get into this if the ride won't be at least mostly reliable.

I'm assuming by going newer (ie early 2000's) with low-ish miles (ie 40-80k) I should avoid most of those issues for a few years, but I don't know for ure :)

]Good info Ike.

Since it will be used I'll be looking to buy with a 3"ish lift and 33"ish tires on it alread. I'm not incredibly handy with big stuff like lifting a ride, though I could likely handle engine-esque stuff like swapping out a carb or something.

Regarding downtime I did mean downtime (as in broke down time). At what age do jeeps start needing considerable maintenance (ie working on them once a month or two out of need, not want)? I realize this depends on use but I'm looking for a ballpark here. I can't get into this if the ride won't be at least mostly reliable.

I'm assuming by going newer (ie early 2000's) with low-ish miles (ie 40-80k) I should avoid most of those issues for a few years, but I don't know for ure :)
You'll run into all the common problems like other vehicles like brakes, etc.Some things that are common w/newer unmodded Wranglers are: gauges-ground screws get loose and will cause a fuse to short, etc. Some light leaks like for the steering resevoir. These are the most common I see at the Quad forum I visit. I guess it depends on how hard it's been ridden :excited: and if it has been off-road a lot...

Before you buy, look underneath at the frame and see if there are any noticible dents, punctures and things of that sort. If the frame has any damage...look elsewhere. The newer Jeeps are also fuel injected, so you won't have any carb or distributor problems. Everything else can be replaced.

All in all I think Jeeps are one of the most reliable vehicles -maintenance wise- that's out there. Parts are also plentiful and inexpensive to replace.

Good luck in your search...keep us updated.

:thumbup:

Thanks Ike... the more I look around this spring, the more I think I might make hte plunge soon. Gotta unload my existing ride (1994 Lexus GS300) and then roll the cash into the Jeep. Looking to spend 8-10k complete... we'll see how that goes.

Where are the best places to track down a used jeep? Looking at Ebay, Auto Trader, Local Paper Classifieds... anything else I'm missing?

ALSO: I assume this time of year is probably the WORST time to try to buy one... I imagine it's a sellers market in spring. This true? Could I save a sizeable chunk of change by waiting till midsummer, fall, etc?

:D

Savard - i uploaded a pic of my jeep to my profile (this was the pic from seller on autotrader whom I bought the jeep from).

No lifts, no lights, but I absolutely love her. :thumbup:

Savard - i uploaded a pic of my jeep to my profile (this was the pic from seller on autotrader whom I bought the jeep from).

No lifts, no lights, but I absolutely love her. :thumbup:
:thumbup: Sharp!

Struggling to find something I want in my area right now....

] :thumbup:

Thanks Ike... the more I look around this spring, the more I think I might make hte plunge soon. Gotta unload my existing ride (1994 Lexus GS300) and then roll the cash into the Jeep. Looking to spend 8-10k complete... we'll see how that goes.

Where are the best places to track down a used jeep? Looking at Ebay, Auto Trader, Local Paper Classifieds... anything else I'm missing?

ALSO: I assume this time of year is probably the WORST time to try to buy one... I imagine it's a sellers market in spring. This true? Could I save a sizeable chunk of change by waiting till midsummer, fall, etc?

Try THIS

,May 16 2006, 01:15 PM] :thumbup:

Try THIS
Great Link :thumbup:

]
,May 16 2006, 01:15 PM] :thumbup:

Try THIS
Great Link :thumbup:
When I was in the market, I'd spend hours looking through that site. Good luck.

,May 16 2006, 09:21 AM]

JeepJeeep

,May 16 2006, 09:21 AM]

JeepJeeep
:thumbup: PM Sent

]BUMP >

Okay... considering pulling the trigger here this spring. I'm also looking at the Toyota FJ Cruisers but would wait till next spring if I go that route.

One thing... curious bout the rep Jeeps get as money pits. Is the cause:

1) People always wanting to add stuff to them

2) People owning older models

3) People pushing the limits off road and breaking ####

Or, is it that even newish models (ie the ones above) are going to need constant maintenance even from minimal (soft) trail riding?
I missed this thread earlier. I'm picking up my FJ Cruiser this week-4X4MT with a few added options-side airbags, alloys, rack....all in at $25,600. I've been lurking at some FJ forums and the hard core 4 wheelers seem to appreciate and admire Jeeps-especially the Rubicon. Of course, they are devoted Toyota fans, but usually take the approach that a Jeep is very capable, but not so reliable as a Land Cruiser.Anyway-maybe beyond your budget, but I think you, in particular, might be obligated to buy The Icon. Weird, huh?

I had a CJ-7 w/ a 3" lift and 33's. Not that big really, just right. LOVED IT, until I flipped it with the top off goin' 45. ### over tea kettle 3X, then sideways...NOT good.

If there hadn't been a full-cage roll bar welded to the FRAME, I'd be dead.

Got a Wrangler after that. :lmao: They are nothing like the older Jeeps. :thumbdown:

I had a CJ-7 w/ a 3" lift and 33's. Not that big really, just right. LOVED IT, until I flipped it with the top off goin' 45. ### over tea kettle 3X, then sideways...NOT good.

If there hadn't been a full-cage roll bar welded to the FRAME, I'd be dead.

Got a Wrangler after that. :lmao: They are nothing like the older Jeeps. :thumbdown:
I hear ya... the CJ's were the last "REAL" jeeps. However I'm looking for a daily driver so I'm kinda wanting something a little more reliable at this point. Down the road I'll likely go multi-ride with a primary car, then an older CJ or something for a toy.

I'm the proud original owner of a 79 CJ-7, (304 V-8 w/Quadratrac) and still drive it about 40 miles a day round trip to work.

Yeah, it looks like hell (rust) but is pretty reliable even at 27 yrs. of age.

Heck, one more payment I'll own that sucker outright?

Still has the original catalytic converter on it and passes emissions every year. Ate about 6 fuel pumps and a 55 gal. drum of Bondo but she keeps going and going.

I even have guys knocking on the door and leaving their name and number if I decide to sell it (fat chance). So it must be worth a few bucks even today.

I'm the proud original owner of a 79 CJ-7, (304 V-8 w/Quadratrac) and still drive it about 40 miles a day round trip to work.

Yeah, it looks like hell (rust) but is pretty reliable even at 26 yrs. of age.

Still has the original catalytic converter on it and passes emissions every year. Ate about 6 fuel pumps and a 55 gal. drum of Bondo but she keeps going and going.
:lmao: Jesus Christ, this is exactly what I pictured Grampa Simpson in to begin with! :excited: That is AWESOME.

:lmao: Jesus Christ, this is exactly what I pictured Grampa Simpson in to begin with! :excited: That is AWESOME.
Not all dinosaurs are extinct.

Not all dinosaurs are extinct.
Can someone show him how to put his avatar back?...SERIOUSLY. :confused:

I'd go with an FJ40.

I had a 2000 Wrangler. I enjoyed it, but the Cruisers have always held my attention more. I will be building up a custom cruiser from scratch as soon as I get some scratch. I have a local Custom Crawler Shop that gets aluminum tubs in from Germany and does all of their own tube framing. I am just going to go little bit at a time until it is done.

you know out here in los angeles jeeps are a little gay.

if you go into west hollywood, you will see lots of jeeps w/ lots of gay guys.

of course, i didnt know that when i bought my wrangler.

I'd go with an FJ40.

I had a 2000 Wrangler. I enjoyed it, but the Cruisers have always held my attention more. I will be building up a custom cruiser from scratch as soon as I get some scratch. I have a local Custom Crawler Shop that gets aluminum tubs in from Germany and does all of their own tube framing. I am just going to go little bit at a time until it is done.
Why do they call it "scratch"?

Okay...

Getting a bit more serious about my search at this point. Exploring the options of getting an older CJ as well, though I'm a bit concerned about reliabilty.

1) Would I be crazy to consider a mid 80's CJ as a daily driver?

Also... looking at current models, many of the ones I'm looking for are not yet lifted or upgraded with regards to wheels. I am looking for a 2-3" (body) lift with 31"- 32" tires. I am leaning toward a body lift as they are supposedly easier and cheaper to install if you are DIY.

2) Some sites talk about body lifts of over 1" as being "dangerous". Is this true?

3) How difficult are they to install yourself?

4) What cost is associated with a body lift... either DIY or outsourcing?

5) How much am I looking at for a set of 31-32" Tires? Do they fit on stock rims?

More questions to come... :thumbup:

Two rides I'm looking at right now from "truck trader" are:

A) 1997 Wrangler - 6cyl - Auto - AC - CD - AirBags - Tow Package - KC Lights - Low Miles - $8700

B) 1984 CJ7 - 350 Rebuilt (30-40k miles) - Auto - Hard/Soft tops - $5k obo

Both are local to memphis

You should NOT install a 3" body lift. Anyone who has been around / worked on / owned a jeep will tell you the same thing.

]Okay...

Getting a bit more serious about my search at this point. Exploring the options of getting an older CJ as well, though I'm a bit concerned about reliabilty.

Also... looking at current models, many of the ones I'm looking for are not yet lifted or upgraded with regards to wheels. I am looking for a 2-3" (body) lift with 31"- 32" tires. I am leaning toward a body lift as they are supposedly easier and cheaper to install if you are DIY.

2) Some sites talk about body lifts of over 1" as being "dangerous". Is this true?

5) How much am I looking at for a set of 31-32" Tires? Do they fit on stock rims?

A) 1997 Wrangler - 6cyl - Auto - AC - CD - AirBags - Tow Package - KC Lights - Low Miles - $8700

Have you looked around on Jeep Forum? Lots of information and most everyone there seems willing to help. Good luck and keep us posted on your search! :thumbup:

]1) Would I be crazy to consider a mid 80's CJ as a daily driver?

My opinions:1.) Unless you want to become a mechanic, yes, you would be somewhat crazy to get an old CJ as a daily driver. Why would you go to a purely functional vehicle that is designed for something that you may only occassionally use? (trail driving)

2.) Dangerous? Only if it effects your steering or creates massive vibration.

3.) It really depends on how mechanical you are and how much work you are willing to do.

4.) Just look at Quadratec or JC Whitney for prices. I don't know what someone would charge for installation.

5.) You can get 31s that fit stock rims. They are typically a lot wider. I just put a set of 31x10.5x15 tires on my jeep. They would have fit on my stock wheels, but I bought a cheap set of craggar steel wheels that are a little wider. It will improve my ability to air down the tires.

I would take the 97 in a heartbeat over the CJ. This is going to be a daily driver and you are going to have to deal with problems that arise. Would you rather deal with a DC built jeep, or one that a shade tree mechanic has been wrenching on for years? Besides, it has AC!

Another point to consider. You can fit 31s under a stock suspension. You don't have a lot of room for articulation when you do take it offroading, but it would be fine for daily driving. If you really want a 1 or 2 inch lift, consider a suspension lift. When you put a small suspension lift in, you are not changing anything significantly in the steering. You are just giving yourself an extra inch or two of suspension travel.

This is exactly what I did this weekend. I put a 2" coil spacer lift in, with new shocks, and added a set of 31 inch tires. I added at least 3.5" of height it. It took four hours of pretty simple mechanical work. If I were you, I'd consider going that way.

Came to work today and there is a Jeep for sale in the parking lot. I have no interest in buying it. Just thought I would mention it here since it is the Jeep thread.

,May 30 2006, 08:14 AM]1) Would I be crazy to consider a mid 80's CJ as a daily driver?

My opinions:1.) Unless you want to become a mechanic, yes, you would be somewhat crazy to get an old CJ as a daily driver. Why would you go to a purely functional vehicle that is designed for something that you may only occassionally use? (trail driving)

3.) It really depends on how mechanical you are and how much work you are willing to do.

4.) Just look at Quadratec or JC Whitney for prices. I don't know what someone would charge for installation.

5.) You can get 31s that fit stock rims. They are typically a lot wider. I just put a set of 31x10.5x15 tires on my jeep. They would have fit on my stock wheels, but I bought a cheap set of craggar steel wheels that are a little wider. It will improve my ability to air down the tires.

I would take the 97 in a heartbeat over the CJ. This is going to be a daily driver and you are going to have to deal with problems that arise. Would you rather deal with a DC built jeep, or one that a shade tree mechanic has been wrenching on for years? Besides, it has AC!

Another point to consider. You can fit 31s under a stock suspension. You don't have a lot of room for articulation when you do take it offroading, but it would be fine for daily driving. If you really want a 1 or 2 inch lift, consider a suspension lift. When you put a small suspension lift in, you are not changing anything significantly in the steering. You are just giving yourself an extra inch or two of suspension travel.

This is exactly what I did this weekend. I put a 2" coil spacer lift in, with new shocks, and added a set of 31 inch tires. I added at least 3.5" of height it. It took four hours of pretty simple mechanical work. If I were you, I'd consider going that way.
See.. I was shying from suspension lifts as I heard they were harder to install. If it's as simple as a 4-5 hour project to get going then I'd be all over that. How much was the total cost? Also, how much were your 31s?

]
,May 30 2006, 08:14 AM]1) Would I be crazy to consider a mid 80's CJ as a daily driver?

See.. I was shying from suspension lifts as I heard they were harder to install. If it's as simple as a 4-5 hour project to get going then I'd be all over that. How much was the total cost? Also, how much were your 31s?
I'll PM that over ...

Has anyone seen the new Grand Cherokee SXT or whatever it is, with the 5.7 in it? I saw one at the casino I went to this weekend. They had it up for some grand prize drawing. Anyways, that thing is SICK!

]Okay...

If this is your daily driver, I'd go with the '97 in a heartbeat. The CJ's are cool, but that wears off after a few weeks and then you're left in a 22 yr old vehicle commuting to work every day

Got my eye on one...

1999 Jeep Wrangler Sahara >

• 33" Tires on original Rims

• 1" body lift + 2" Suspension Lift

• I6 Engine with 85,000 miles

• Lift/Tires only added after 65k miles. First 65k were stock

• Auto Tranny

• Comes with Hard/Soft/Bikini (3) tops

• Spare Wheell on back

• Nice Front Bumper / Side bars

• SOUND: Pioneer head unit, Sound bar, other speakers + dual 12" Sub Box (removable)

• Upgraded Sahara cloth seats in perfect condition

• Used as light daily driver

• Owner works in Detail shop so vehicle is "impeccable"

MIght go look at it tonight. He's asking $10,500.. .I might see if I can get him below $10k.. if so I might jump on it tonight or tomorrow.

Thoughts?

]

I would strongly recommend that you DO NOT go off road with coil spacers! When you get a tire hanging, it will pop out and you'll lose the clearance needed for your tires. I've seen it happen several times.Personally, I'm saving for a Rubicon. Add a 2" suspension lift and 1"-2" body lift, 36" tires, winch and hi-jack...I'll be ready for anything. It's going to take at least $15K, but I deserve a nice new toy.

I would strongly recommend that you DO NOT go off road with coil spacers! When you get a tire hanging, it will pop out and you'll lose the clearance needed for your tires. I've seen it happen several times.
How much articulation does it take for these things to pop out? WIll the pop out every time but only occationally?

,May 30 2006, 08:38 PM]

I would strongly recommend that you DO NOT go off road with coil spacers! When you get a tire hanging, it will pop out and you'll lose the clearance needed for your tires. I've seen it happen several times.
How much articulation does it take for these things to pop out? WIll the pop out every time but only occationally?
They won't pop out every time, but often enough that I wouldn't trust them.They are kind of the equivalent of cranking up the torsion bars all the way on an IFS...looks good on the street but actually reduces your articulation.

ETA: I'm talking about the spacers that fit between the coils. I have no experience with those that mount above the coil.

Okay... went and took a look at the jeep in question. Good looking ride. There are a few concerns, however:

1) Rear Axle/gearing. I imagine it's impossible to tell from this photo, but I was hoping maybe you guys might be able to tell if it was the d35 or d44 at least. I couldn't see any clear markings.

Axle Shot >

Up Close Axle Code >

2) The belly definitely looks to be scratched up a bit and he mentioned the exhaust may need replacing at some point. Obviously not concerned about cosmetic appearance.. just wondering if this looks typical, or looks like it's been beaten up a bit?

Middle Belly >

Front Belly >

3) The Drivers door has a bit of a dent/crease in it that has me concerned. I'm new to this but it looks like there might have been a buckling due to high-middling or something along those lines. This car was also hit in the back right (pass) quarter panel where that was replaced. Could this be residual from that? If so, does it indicate a problem?

Driver Door >

Overall, however, the jeep is a cherry for a 1999 ride. No shots of the engine but it is impeccable. The suspension lift turned out to be just 2" spacers, which kinda sucks but I don't intend to really be beating this thing up off road so I'm hoping that will be okay. HE's also replaced the radiator (probs with lift caused it to go bad), headers, A/C System, and the Transmission (possibly?).

The two right side tires are almost bald and I've got about 1/2" of tread on the driver's side. Apparently he went with a short spare for a while on one side and wore one down.. then when he put the other tire on they've both worn down excessively. I believe his story but could this be indicative of a bigger issue?

Here are some general shots:

Profile Shot >

Interior >

Back Side >

Back Corner >

Soundbar >

Thoughts? :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread