What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**The LA Rams (3-4) vs the TB Bucs (3-5)** (-3) (42.5) 2021 Playoff Rematch (1 Viewer)

The Bucs are favored?
Go!
Why would the Rams be favored? They’re horrible.

Sure the Bucs are too but somebody has to be favored. Bucs are still (somehow) top-8 dvoa.
I would say the Rams have shown more in their 3-4 record than the Bucs in their 3-5 sham, losing to Carolina 21-1? Rams managed to beat them, I'll take the points until i see the Bucs win a couple games, it looks like a dumpster fire right now. And it hurts to write and post this, especially with you.
I want them to do well in the worst way but I gave up during the Panthers game, they just squandered too many easy winnable games IMHO. 3-5, I say 7-10 finish.

The Bucs are favored?
Go!
Why would the Rams be favored? They’re horrible.

Sure the Bucs are too but somebody has to be favored. Bucs are still (somehow) top-8 dvoa.
I would say the Rams have shown more in their 3-4 record than the Bucs in their 3-5 sham, losing to Carolina 21-1? Rams managed to beat them, I'll take the points until i see the Bucs win a couple games, it looks like a dumpster fire right now. And it hurts to write and post this, especially with you.
I want them to do well in the worst way but I gave up during the Panthers game, they just squandered too many easy winnable games IMHO. 3-5, I say 7-10 finish.
The Bucs are 8 dvoa and the Rams are 24. You could argue that the Bucs, somehow, should be favored by more.

Can anyone tell me why there are only 2 late games?
The NFL is hellbent on jamming as many games as they can in the 1:00 window
They would be well served to limit 5-6 at 1:00 and allow for a minimum of 4 games due to RedZone and such, most weeks they do but today is special.

As to why? Super Bowl winners past 2 seasons facing of seemed like an easy way for them to hide 2 in the afternoon in Week 9. Little did they know how awful these 2 teams would be.

Drinking game: take a shot every time Romo talks about how Brady looks as good as ever and/or basically says how the team struggling is everyone's fault but Brady's.

You'd be buzzed already and likely blackout drunk by halftime.

Would love to see the Bucs give Rashaad White more run to possibly give a spark, but Bowles loves his vets.

21 points vs Atlanta
18 points vs Pittsburgh
3 points vs Carolina
22 points vs Baltimore
3 points vs the LA Rams today so far

Remember when Brady was sneezing 30 points in this offense with Gronk and Brown and a healthy Godwin?
They just stink and they are not going to get any better this season.

They would be well served to limit 5-6 at 1:00 and allow for a minimum of 4 games due to RedZone and such, most weeks they do but today is special.

As to why? Super Bowl winners past 2 seasons facing of seemed like an easy way for them to hide 2 in the afternoon in Week 9. Little did they know how awful these 2 teams would be.
It’s worse this week with 6 teams on bye, but they always have at least 8 in the early window so Hanson can say “octobox “ on RedZone

It’s worse this week with 6 teams on bye, but they always have at least 8 in the early window so Hanson can say “octobox “ on RedZone
It would be so nice to hear "quadbox" in the late zone.

Hex-O-Box!

It would be so nice to hear "quadbox" in the late zone.
"We've got a fun story here in the studio and plenty of time to share it"
-Scott

Wow TB is a stupid team

They let the clock run down and lose the clock stoppage at the two minute warning

And then that idiot field that punt….

BA was not a great coach, but this staff is a downgrade.

21 points vs Atlanta
18 points vs Pittsburgh
3 points vs Carolina
22 points vs Baltimore
3 points vs the LA Rams today so far

Remember when Brady was sneezing 30 points in this offense with Gronk and Brown and a healthy Godwin?
They just stink and they are not going to get any better this season.
Godwin pretty much runs a 8 to 10 yard curl every play. I have not seen him run anything deeper in the past several games

Brady makes a bad throw, Romo says nothing.

A TB WR drops a ball, "Brady is doing everything he can, but penalties and dropped passes by everyone else are killing them!" -Romo

This is not an exaggeration. His credibility as an NFL announcer is crumbling.

It's incredible how inept these two offenses are
Take away the 69 yd TD by Kupp on a missed tackle or two and it's 6-3
This is like watching a Browns-Bills game circa '09

Also, what the heck was that music playing after the field goal? We all got up and left because it was so annoying. And I grew up listening to punk and boom bap hip hop. That stuff was just gross.

Users who are viewing this thread