What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Ministry is taking volunteers to go help rescue Britney Spears! (1 Viewer)

The Ministry?  Sorry but Brittney just doesn't seem like nun material.
No she isn't but she still seems to be able to bust a move if those home dance videos are any indication. I wonder how many times a day she breaks into cart wheels outside. Reality TV show with her as Exec Producer and in control of things, sign me up.  :trainwreck:

I feel bad for Britney. Her dad definitely seems to be taking advantage of her and is way overbearing, but she doesn’t seem quite right either. But determining what is normal when you’ve grown up a celebrity in that lifestyle isn’t exactly easy. On one hand, her posting her latest Instagram photos seems a bit provocative, but it’s not like other female celebrities don’t do the same.

I can say as a parent of a kid with some special needs, trying to do our best to raise her up and give her the skills to live as much on her own as possible while being afraid of where that freedom could lead and be taken advantage of is fairly scary.

I feel bad for Britney. Her dad definitely seems to be taking advantage of her and is way overbearing, but she doesn’t seem quite right either. But determining what is normal when you’ve grown up a celebrity in that lifestyle isn’t exactly easy. On one hand, her posting her latest Instagram photos seems a bit provocative, but it’s not like other female celebrities don’t do the same.

I can say as a parent of a kid with some special needs, trying to do our best to raise her up and give her the skills to live as much on her own as possible while being afraid of where that freedom could lead and be taken advantage of is fairly scary.
There is something major off with her and she seems as angry as she does the night she started melting down in front of the paparazzi that led to this point to start with. I don't think the dad took advantage of Britney's wealth, he's preserved and helped expand her pile of money if anything. 

-I think she likely was in hell for her Vegas run but I also think they figured out a way she could perform and have the audience come to her and help keep things mostly a controlled environment. Not sure what to think of her being forced to take birth control and not allowed to have children...seems like she had kids and could not keep them, not sure she's the best mom in the world. 

I see dark skies ahead for Spears once she is free from her family. I don't think she really understands how things work in the world, not sure if it's so much of a celebrity thing but the woman has serious issues and does not do well when she is using substances or drinking alcohol. 

========================

Britney Spears' father agrees to step down from her conservatorship

Jamie Spears has agreed to step down as his daughter's conservator, according to multiple sources. Britney Spears' conservatorship, which began as a court-ordered arrangement in 2008, gained new attention after the pop star testified about the conditions in which she lives in June. Spears had also petitioned to have her father removed as her conservator. On Thursday, Jamie Spears filed a petition to suspend the arrangement with a Los Angeles court. According to his attorney, there are “no actual grounds for suspending or removing” him and cites the reason as being to end the "public battle with his daughter."

This article from the NYT detailing the surveillance measures her dad put on her on unreal. The stuff he was doing is pretty monstrous in how invasive and controlling it was.

Sounds like they mirrored all of her communication devices so that they could monitor everything she did on her phones/devices, put recording devices in her bedroom, followed her boyfriends and people in the Free Britney movement, intercepted calls between her and her lawyers, etc.

Honestly, at this point people probably should go to jail and the judge that oversaw all of this and kept approving it should be looked at a little closer.

Things are really not good for Britney.

Incredibly sad. Saw in her subreddit people talking about some Instagram posts she temporarily had up about being free and something about possibly being in Mexico?! If she took off and ran from everyone and headed to Mexico, things really might end tragically fairly quickly.

Uh Oh

She's proven that she could not control or handle herself on her own when she was young.
She just spills mental health issues all over her instagram acting like a stripper most of the time

I anticipate some more bad stories and she is going to sink and hit rock bottom.
I bet money she's been doing some hard drugs which is why hubby wants OUT amongst other things

Kind of sad and feel bad but I do love those stripper videos in bikinis she likes to throw out there

Users who are viewing this thread