What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The NEA is promoting resources that teach kids about rimming and fisting. (1 Viewer)

So if I am understanding this correctly, another way to look at it is that in order for a kid to get "taught" about these things they:

Have to want to ask a teacher about LGBTQ things in the first place, have a teacher in the school that paid $2 for one of these badges, have that teacher be a teacher that they are comfortable enough talking to about these things with, have that conversation lead to the teacher suggesting them use the QR code because there is more information there, have the kid actually use that QR code, and while navigating that link they come across information about fisting and/or rimming.
Your effort to this is amazing.

I am surprised you haven't used the "well some kid might go to work for ABS so this information is helpful"
Gotta try to keep up with other's efforts to frame these examples in a way that isn't reality.
I throw a local joke your way, and that's the best I get?

So if I am understanding this correctly, another way to look at it is that in order for a kid to get "taught" about these things they:

Have to want to ask a teacher about LGBTQ things in the first place, have a teacher in the school that paid $2 for one of these badges, have that teacher be a teacher that they are comfortable enough talking to about these things with, have that conversation lead to the teacher suggesting them use the QR code because there is more information there, have the kid actually use that QR code, and while navigating that link they come across information about fisting and/or rimming.
Your effort to this is amazing.

I am surprised you haven't used the "well some kid might go to work for ABS so this information is helpful"
Gotta try to keep up with other's efforts to frame these examples in a way that isn't reality.
I throw a local joke your way, and that's the best I get?
I only peripherally know what ABS is. I processed it as a local company, but didn't comment on it because I didn't know what they were and didn't know it was that local. :bag:

I only peripherally know what ABS is. I processed it as a local company, but didn't comment on it because I didn't know what they were and didn't know it was that local. :bag:
Maybe I don't know where you are from. I thought you were near Deforest?
You are 100% right. I am in Lodi, and work at the DeForest store. Like I said, it was a flicker of recognition on my part, just not enough to spark a full correlation. Kudos to you, the memory, and the reference.

You are 100% right. I am in Lodi, and work at the DeForest store. Like I said, it was a flicker of recognition on my part, just not enough to spark a full correlation. Kudos to you, the memory, and the reference.
lol, quite the tight nit group here.

Oh lord, stuck in Lodi again.

Oh lord, stuck in Lodi again.
:thumbup: The 7yo and I listen to this one in the car a bit.

I remember from when I was helping you try to find masks. I now associate that fleet farm off of 94 with you.

I remember from when I was helping you try to find masks. I now associate that fleet farm off of 94 with you.
:lol: Which amuses me because that and the Cabela's across the interstate are about the last 2 stores you'd find me in around here.

The GOP is full on running a war against intelligence. Have been for 30 years. It’s just now the funding cuts have all been made so they are trying to make teaching, as a profession, undesirable.

They want to make teachers into bodyguards, they they want to have teacher rat out kids who come to them in confidence.

It’s awful but the true end goal here is making people dumber so they keep voting against their own best interests. I believe it’s working too, test score are declining.
I don't agree with your first sentence. I think it insults the right too much to claim that. I think people could claim that is the outcome of some of their policies or decisions, but I don't think the GOP is going in with a goal of making America dumber.
“I love the poorly educated”

This makes sense. Schools used to provide recommended links on LGBT and other sex-related topics, but these recommended sites created a lot of push back and most schools were forced to remove them. Now the radicals have figured out they could give teachers these badges with the QR codes, so Teachers can do an end around parents again and get these inappropriate links to children.

This makes sense. Schools used to provide recommended links on LGBT and other sex-related topics, but these recommended sites created a lot of push back and most schools were forced to remove them. Now the radicals have figured out they could give teachers these badges with the QR codes, so Teachers can do an end around parents again and get these inappropriate links to children.
Yea, that's what's going on here....

Yea, that's what's going on here....

Why don't you think so? Teachers did the same thing with banned books, they simply had a QR code to direct kids to these books. It is an end run around parents. These far-left teachers believe they have the right to overrule parents. There is really nothing to argue, it is as plain as the blue sky.

Can the OP add “muffing” to the thread title to reflect the story more accurately

National Teachers Union Providing Educators With Links To Sex Instruction Sites

A local LGBTQ+ caucus of the NEA provided local educators with badges containing QR codes linking to one site that goes into detail about how to perform explicit sexual acts.​

By ERIKA HANSON | PUBLISHED 3 WEEKS AGO
RELATED:
National Teacher Unions Have Lost 200,000 Members

The sexualization of public education is outraging parents and driving massive calls for academic overhaul. America’s largest teachers union, the National Education Association (NEA) is now under more fire for promoting explicit content in schools. Recently, one of their Ohio branches was exposed for handing out badges fitted with QR codes that link to sexual instruction sites depicting how to perform vulgar sex acts.
A parent from a local chapter of the conservative activist group, Ohio Parents Rights in Education, first brought the QR badges to light speaking of her outrage over them with local news. According to reports, they were handed out to teachers by the LGTBQ+ caucus of the NEA’s Hilliard, Ohio branch. With the unions’ tag at the top, the bottom of the badge is equipped with a QR sticker that leads to LGBTQ+ resources.

Christopher Rufo, a popular fellow from the Manhattan Institute and social media presence pushing for parental rights in education shared the story on Twitter. He said that when people scan the NEA’s provided QR code, a list of sites pops up, including one controversial link called Queering Sex Ed. The document, provided by Planned Parenthood of Toronto, offers detailed but controversial instructions.
The document provided by the NEA is formatted with bright colorful combos. The instruction is presented as if it is a recipe card for baking. The sex acts describe how to perform anal sex, bondage, sadomasochism, and much more.

Can’t believe I missed this thread initially. It reminds me of my favorite Onion article of all-time, from Fall 1993: “Grade School Children Celebrate Deviant Sex Poster Week.”

Note that the article included a stick figure drawing (from a 3rd grader) with the caption: “I like to fist.”

I found a t-shirt on State Street in Madison WI (which was then the home of The Onion) and bought it for my college roommate as a gift. He wore it to a house party and got a lot of amazing comments. Good times.

Can the OP add “muffing” to the thread title to reflect the story more accurately

National Teachers Union Providing Educators With Links To Sex Instruction Sites

A local LGBTQ+ caucus of the NEA provided local educators with badges containing QR codes linking to one site that goes into detail about how to perform explicit sexual acts.​

By ERIKA HANSON | PUBLISHED 3 WEEKS AGO
RELATED:
National Teacher Unions Have Lost 200,000 Members

The sexualization of public education is outraging parents and driving massive calls for academic overhaul. America’s largest teachers union, the National Education Association (NEA) is now under more fire for promoting explicit content in schools. Recently, one of their Ohio branches was exposed for handing out badges fitted with QR codes that link to sexual instruction sites depicting how to perform vulgar sex acts.
A parent from a local chapter of the conservative activist group, Ohio Parents Rights in Education, first brought the QR badges to light speaking of her outrage over them with local news. According to reports, they were handed out to teachers by the LGTBQ+ caucus of the NEA’s Hilliard, Ohio branch. With the unions’ tag at the top, the bottom of the badge is equipped with a QR sticker that leads to LGBTQ+ resources.

Christopher Rufo, a popular fellow from the Manhattan Institute and social media presence pushing for parental rights in education shared the story on Twitter. He said that when people scan the NEA’s provided QR code, a list of sites pops up, including one controversial link called Queering Sex Ed. The document, provided by Planned Parenthood of Toronto, offers detailed but controversial instructions.
The document provided by the NEA is formatted with bright colorful combos. The instruction is presented as if it is a recipe card for baking. The sex acts describe how to perform anal sex, bondage, sadomasochism, and much more.

HellToupee, my brother, good job here providing more context and information. As I've said before, this is the best way for Conservatives and/or Republicans to respond to criticisms to our viewpoints and values. As we create more high information voters, we also create a pathway for others to embrace our perspective. Some will keep attacking us, but if we are persistent and keep the faith, many others will see that the math never lies and that we will welcome them. I encourage you to keep on this track.

This is how we win.

You are a value add to our Conservative base here.

Carry on, my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread