What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The new WR market and how it will effect the NFL... (1 Viewer)

He should really be more embarrassed.
I could say the same of those who defend Calvin Ridley, yes/no?

I've only weighed in on 2 NFL athletes so far that have managed to make their "personal problems" arise only as they are eligible for extensions with large signing bonuses. 

Unfollowing the 49'ers, it follows the same path Murray has taken with the Cards which was denounced in the media. 

Why does this have to be about the poster asking questions instead of it being squarely on the players themselves? 

Is there a reason some of you decide to start shooting the messenger every time? 

You don't see me attacking any of you, quite the contrary I would say. 

I've only weighed in on 2 NFL athletes so far that have managed to make their "personal problems" arise only as they are eligible for extensions with large signing bonuses. 

Unfollowing the 49'ers, it follows the same path Murray has taken with the Cards which was denounced in the media. 

Why does this have to be about the poster asking questions instead of it being squarely on the players themselves? 

Is there a reason some of you decide to start shooting the messenger every time? 

Equating Murray & Deebo following their teams on Twitter to Ridley seems...ill considered.

You’re the least informed person on this subject I have ever dealt with and you’re proud about it. You take victory laps when undeserved. 

I will no longer respond with you on this topic, please do the same with me. I’ll just put you on ignore so I don’t need to read your trash anymore. This isn’t a question of different of opinion - this is you being an insensitive dolt.

Users who are viewing this thread