What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***The Official 49ers Vs Cardinals Discussion Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Math Quiz:

J J Arrington has 3 carries for 0 yards. How many carries will it take J J to reach 1 yard?

A. 4

B. infinite

C. 3.14159

D. lapis lazuli

E. existentialism

Finless said:
If I was an NFL head coach, there would be no predator hair allowed.
I also know a girl from college we called predator!!! She was terrible!!
There was a girl in college we call splinter (sp?) the rat from the teenage mutant ninja turtles.
There was a girl in college we called Moonface, because she looked like Mac Tonight.
:afraidtoask:Who?
Mac Tonight
LOL, I forgot about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finless said:
There was a girl in college we call splinter (sp?) the rat from the teenage mutant ninja turtles.
There was a girl in college we called Moonface, because she looked like Mac Tonight.
Mac Tonight
LOL, I forgot at him.
How do you forget directionally?

Finless said:
Mac Tonight
Thanks for the link!!! I am crying right now!!!!

"Football is my religion... the Shark Pool, my temple...the Draft Dominator, my tools of prayer and fear is not an option.""I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain..."
:thumbup:

Finless said:
Mac Tonight
Gotcha. Don't remember that one.

Finless said:
That's HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I love that one!!! Must suck to be her!
Yes, yes it did. :thumbup: But she thought she looked good.

Finless said:
Mac Tonight
LOL, I forgot at him.
How do you forget directionally?

My god... not sure what is worse...Berman's three chinsBerman's comb overBerman's tie tonight
Scratch that... it's women's soccer coverage during halftime of an NFL game... with some very unfeminine interviewee.Where's the "bombs" when you need them??

"Football is my religion... the Shark Pool, my temple...the Draft Dominator, my tools of prayer and fear is not an option.""I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain..."
:lmao: :thumbup:

I'm amazed JJ Arrington is still on the team, much less running at a key moment. Ummmm last I checked Edge was having a good game. Call me crazy, but...

Okay, so I thought Arizona would be a little explosive this year.

Is the Niner D and Nolan's defensive mind finally jelling?

Or is this bad football....

they certify garbage?

hey -- he was marching towards the end zone......ok, towards AN end zone.......

The Cards offense sorta looks like the Raiders of last season. Absolutely pathetic. Leinart looks terrible.

While I'm sitting here waiting for Vernon Davis to catch another two-yard pass to win my opener for me, Greenberg says "Hey, has anyone else noticed we haven't called Vernon Davis's name much tonight?"

No, Mike, it's just you. :goodposting:

While I'm sitting here waiting for Vernon Davis to catch another two-yard pass to win my opener for me, Greenberg says "Hey, has anyone else noticed we haven't called Vernon Davis's name much tonight?"No, Mike, it's just you. :goodposting:
This is drivng me nuts. Throw him the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love that scheming by the Niner D... Singletary and Nolan might have good defense on their hands. There is some actual talent here, even if Arizona is sucking.

Users who are viewing this thread