What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Real Official wildcard game 2 *** Steeler Vs Bengals *** (1 Viewer)

I fully admit, I did not see the game. But it's a shame that, once again, I wake up and see a score on what I assume was a great game, and yet all the discussions on the news, on the web, in the paper, are about officiating and disputed calls. It's a shame the guys in striped shirts can't manage to stay out of the news, behind the scenes, the way they should. League has put them in bad positions, and they aren't skilled enough to handle it.
The officials really aren't the story from my POV - but I never blame the officials no matter what. My thought is that "bad officiating" needs to be overcome by teams instead of using that as a reason for losing. Bottom line is that the Bungles had the game wrapped up with Burfict the hero (INT to seal the game) -- even if every call went against the Bungles yesterday to that point, they were STILL in a position to overcome all of them and win the game.

From there the Bungals absolutely imploded. After the Burfict INT, Hill fumbled on the next play and then the Bungles gave up 40 or so yards to Ben who clearly couldn't throw the ball very deep. Then all hell broke lose; Burfict lit up AB which was clearly a penalty in today's NFL (regardless of what anyone thinks of the rule ). Then Pac Man lost his composure and bumped an official - it doesn't matter if Porter was out there or not. PacMan lost control. The Bungles absolutely helped the Steelers win the game with those stupid penalties, not the refs.
Sorry but a Steelers fan pov in this situation doesn't mean a lot

I fully admit, I did not see the game. But it's a shame that, once again, I wake up and see a score on what I assume was a great game, and yet all the discussions on the news, on the web, in the paper, are about officiating and disputed calls. It's a shame the guys in striped shirts can't manage to stay out of the news, behind the scenes, the way they should. League has put them in bad positions, and they aren't skilled enough to handle it.
The officials really aren't the story from my POV - but I never blame the officials no matter what. My thought is that "bad officiating" needs to be overcome by teams instead of using that as a reason for losing. Bottom line is that the Bungles had the game wrapped up with Burfict the hero (INT to seal the game) -- even if every call went against the Bungles yesterday to that point, they were STILL in a position to overcome all of them and win the game.

From there the Bungals absolutely imploded. After the Burfict INT, Hill fumbled on the next play and then the Bungles gave up 40 or so yards to Ben who clearly couldn't throw the ball very deep. Then all hell broke lose; Burfict lit up AB which was clearly a penalty in today's NFL (regardless of what anyone thinks of the rule ). Then Pac Man lost his composure and bumped an official - it doesn't matter if Porter was out there or not. PacMan lost control. The Bungles absolutely helped the Steelers win the game with those stupid penalties, not the refs.
The officials lost control of the game when the score was 6 to 0 and they made a call that awarded Pitt the ball that resulted from an illegal hit. After that the game was a cluster #### and the league is lucky nobody got killed. The refs losing control doesn't justify anything the players did, but to suggest the officials aren't the story is crazy. The league needs to use this game to either improve the training of the officials so that they don't miss that call, or change the rules so that there aren't loopholes where reviews can award a team a turnover that resulted from a penalty the refs missed. If the league doesn't see anything they need to fix from this game, they're dumb.
Agreed

I don't understand the hate on the second flag. What are we just okay with players getting into physical confrontations with COACHES now? You do that, next thing you're gonna have is some football version of Pedro Martinez throwing old man Zimmer down.
When they let everything go up to that point, that is a terrible time to throw a flag. Decided the game.
Agree. They could have thrown a PF flag 15 times prior but threw it to decide the game. Doesn't make any sense
It makes perfect sense. The ref's were trying not to decide the game. They had insinuated themselves between Porter and the Bengals players that he was jawing with. They were trying to get everything settled down and get back to the game. No flags were being thrown until Jones hit the ref in the back trying to hit Porter. Anyone who watches football knows that officials don't play when it comes to that ####. You contact an official, you get flagged. It's pretty cut and dry.

You can keep blaming everyone but Jones but the simple fact is that he lost his cool, he contacted a ref, and he got flagged. It's a shame that it may have cost them the game (even though I think Boswell would have hit from 45-50 anyway) but stop trying to shift the blame off of the guy who committed the foul. He walks away, we're not discussing it.

@AdamSchefter

Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter will be fined for coming on to field Saturday night and engaging Bengals players, per a source.

A coach can be on the field checking on an injured player, Porter was doing that.
At the beginning yes, but by the time the incident occurred Brown was up and a few steps from reaching the sideline while Porter was still out at midfield with his back to Brown. He wasn't staying out there because he was checking on Brown.
I agree with you. But Jones needs to keep his head, it's that simple.
I've never insinuated otherwise. The field and stadium was filled with many different #######s.

The refs tried to control the game, but both teams were determined to make that impossible. I do not like 30 yards of personal fouls on a game determining drive with no play between the first and the second personal foul, but again, the teams made that very difficult.

Burfict and Jones are both well documented idiots. They played to form, good to great play with their two-cent heads negating their impact. (I can only use two-cent heads knowing how our currency has been devalued, otherwise it would be half pence heads.)

I miss grass fields. Imagine the mud and slop there would have been in that rain. Sure, some, many even, like the better playing conditions, but I miss the mud games of the 60's where the players names and numbers are completely obscured, where the game is survival of the fittest.

I scoff at any suggestion that Brown was acting injured. No one can act his landing after that hit, not in real time, not with months to prepare.

In the end the game was decided by selfishness. Selfishness is the hallmark of today's game. Very few players think of the team first. They think of themselves first. They need to preen and trumpet after even routine plays. They feel if others are preening around them that their manhood, such as they misunderstand the term, has been challenged, and rather than thinking of their team and the situation they respond like ill-mannered children. The refs cannot stop those type of players from playing to type no matter how many flags they throw. When players have been behaving in a certain fashion their whole lives it takes a consistent culture, instituted and ingrained by the head coach, and reinforced every day, every game, every practice by the other guys on the team for those players to learn to control themselves and to put the team first. The Bengals have clearly not done this. The Steelers also suffer that ailment, but to a lesser extent.

I'm glad for my buddy Evilgrin. Enjoy the victory. I hope your guys are back and ready to go next week. I don't know how Brown or Roethlisbureger will be able to make it, but I hope they do.
true

The officials lost control of the game when the score was 6 to 0 and they made a call that awarded Pitt the ball that resulted from an illegal hit. After that the game was a cluster #### and the league is lucky nobody got killed. The refs losing control doesn't justify anything the players did, but to suggest the officials aren't the story is crazy. The league needs to use this game to either improve the training of the officials so that they don't miss that call, or change the rules so that there aren't loopholes where reviews can award a team a turnover that resulted from a penalty the refs missed. If the league doesn't see anything they need to fix from this game, they're dumb.
The NFL can use this game to train the refs better - I have no problem with that. I'm saying the refs didn't cost the Bengals the game - the Bengals imploded. The hit on Gio was in the 3rd quarter for god sakes, how can that be the reason Pac Man lost his cool 45 minutes (or whatever) later? As I said, without the Hill fumble, the Burfict and Pac Man personal foul penalies the Bengals DID overcome that one bad call. But they couldn't stand prosperity or whatever.
I can't disagree with this either

I don't understand the hate on the second flag. What are we just okay with players getting into physical confrontations with COACHES now? You do that, next thing you're gonna have is some football version of Pedro Martinez throwing old man Zimmer down.
When they let everything go up to that point, that is a terrible time to throw a flag. Decided the game.
Agree. They could have thrown a PF flag 15 times prior but threw it to decide the game. Doesn't make any sense
It makes perfect sense. The ref's were trying not to decide the game. They had insinuated themselves between Porter and the Bengals players that he was jawing with. They were trying to get everything settled down and get back to the game. No flags were being thrown until Jones hit the ref in the back trying to hit Porter. Anyone who watches football knows that officials don't play when it comes to that ####. You contact an official, you get flagged. It's pretty cut and dry. You can keep blaming everyone but Jones but the simple fact is that he lost his cool, he contacted a ref, and he got flagged. It's a shame that it may have cost them the game (even though I think Boswell would have hit from 45-50 anyway) but stop trying to shift the blame off of the guy who committed the foul. He walks away, we're not discussing it.
It makes perfect sense for a Steelers fan. It was horrific to watch. And if Porter didn't do anything wrong then the NFL wouldn't be fining him, simple as that.

Wrong. How many other times to that point had a flag not been thrown when a player bumped an official? Zero. Every other missed call, or non call or whatever you thought the refs should have done before then is irrelevant because it was different. Pac Man bumped the ref == automatic flag no matter what transpired before that point. Pac Man lost it, bumped the offical, and was correctly flagged.

And if Burfict was satisfied with winning the game and didn't feel the need to try to knock Brown out, none of the rest would even have occurred. It's no coincidence that he and Jones were the two guys responsible for the flags. If I'm any of the other 51 Bengals, I'm considering sending those two pipe bombs in the mail, or at least whatever new animal poop is on offer on that "send crap through the mail" website.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry but a Steelers fan pov in this situation doesn't mean a lot
Why? I have this POV about the officials in every game, not just this one.

Wrong. How many other times to that point had a flag not been thrown when a player bumped an official? Zero. Every other missed call, or non call or whatever you thought the refs should have done before then is irrelevant because it was different. Pac Man bumped the ref == automatic flag no matter what transpired before that point. Pac Man lost it, bumped the offical, and was correctly flagged.
:lmao:

Typical homer

It makes perfect sense. The ref's were trying not to decide the game. They had insinuated themselves between Porter and the Bengals players that he was jawing with. They were trying to get everything settled down and get back to the game. No flags were being thrown until Jones hit the ref in the back trying to hit Porter. Anyone who watches football knows that officials don't play when it comes to that ####. You contact an official, you get flagged. It's pretty cut and dry. You can keep blaming everyone but Jones but the simple fact is that he lost his cool, he contacted a ref, and he got flagged. It's a shame that it may have cost them the game (even though I think Boswell would have hit from 45-50 anyway) but stop trying to shift the blame off of the guy who committed the foul. He walks away, we're not discussing it.
It makes perfect sense for a Steelers fan. It was horrific to watch. And if Porter didn't do anything wrong then the NFL wouldn't be fining him, simple as that.
I never said he didn't do anything wrong and he likely deserves a fine. Nothing surprises me with Porter. However, the refs weren't letting it affect the game going on until Pac-Man lost his cool and touched the official. That's going to draw a flag every time and you know it. If Porter intentionally drew that flag, he's a genius. I think it's more likely that Jones is just unable to control himself. But don't blame the ref. You do the crime, you do the time.

If Bryant catches the ball is it a regular tackle. The defensive player is assuming the ball with be caught and does not know it is overthrown. Even Tomlin said when you are playing at game speed it is difficult to pull back. The defender has about 1/8 of a second to pull back.

When I watch the NFL and NHL explain suspensions for hit they are always showing them in slow motion or frame by frame.

I never said he didn't do anything wrong and he likely deserves a fine. Nothing surprises me with Porter. However, the refs weren't letting it affect the game going on until Pac-Man lost his cool and touched the official. That's going to draw a flag every time and you know it. If Porter intentionally drew that flag, he's a genius. I think it's more likely that Jones is just unable to control himself. But don't blame the ref. You do the crime, you do the time.
Porter should have been flagged too, but wasn't. So he did the crime with no time I guess

Should have been offsetting penalties. Anyone who says that it had no potential impact on the outcome of the game given the field position and time left is ignorant.

Typical homer
I'm not being a homer. Had a Steeler player bumped an official instead of Pac Man at that point in the game, and that pushed them out of FG range and the Steelers lost, I'd be calling that Steeler player a selfish idiot. I certainly wouldn't be blaming the officals. Not a homer POV, I'm applying my "don't blame the officials" stance to the situation that happened to occur in a Steeler game.

Burfict hit is a penalty.

Porter being in the mix and the jones lunge getting a penalty is insane.
Completely joke
Was it a joke that the Bengals didn't get 15 yard penalties when Burfict and Hill (among others) charged onto the field after Shazier's hit on Bernard? They had no business being on the field or approaching anyone out there since they weren't involved in the play.

Porter was out there initially to check on Brown, which the officials granted him permission to do because of the nature of the injury. Like or not, doesn't matter. Knowing him, I'm sure he had plenty to say about the hit, but it took a childish response from Jones to be penalized. He could've just talked back to Porter and said anything he wanted and nothing would've been done, but he instead chose to try and go THROUGH THE REF to push or hit him? Seriously? And all Porter did was talk with a smirk on his face, hands in his pockets.

The refs were allowing a lot of talking. Pac Man got penalized for the physical contact, especially with the ref.

I think Shazier's hit was nasty. Wasn't on a defenseless receiver so comparing it to Burfict's hit is stupid, but an unnecessary roughness penalty wouldn't have completely surprised me if the refs were trying to send a message. No reason he had to lower his head like that, legal or not. In the end, it was a legal hit by the rules because of where Bernard was, which has been verified numerous times in numerous places... I can understand 100% why Bengals fans and players didn't like it though.

The difference between Shazier's hit and Burfict's hit on Brown was the Burfict was head hunting on a player who clearly had been unable to catch the ball. You can be 100% sure that Burfict's history played a role in it - including the unnecessary dirty hit he put on Maxx Williams last week that's making the rounds now. Per the rules, one hit was legal and one wasn't, but people will see what they want to see.

Burfict's penalty put them into field goal range, but they would've had a couple more cracks to do that. Pac Man's penalty just made it an easier fied goal.

Porter should have been flagged too, but wasn't. So he did the crime with no time I guess
Coaches go out on the field all the time in injury situations and never get flagged. You know this too. Touching a ref always gets flagged. Whatever the rulebook says, that's NFL football. You can make all the excuses you want for Jones' actions, but all he had to do was yell back and not try to get at Porter physically and it's a non-issue. Jones is an idiot, he's proven this over and over again and he did it again last night.

True but Porter should've been flagged as well.

If Bryant catches the ball is it a regular tackle. The defensive player is assuming the ball with be caught and does not know it is overthrown. Even Tomlin said when you are playing at game speed it is difficult to pull back. The defender has about 1/8 of a second to pull back.

When I watch the NFL and NHL explain suspensions for hit they are always showing them in slow motion or frame by frame.
I don't think it was a dirty hit, but certainly draws a flag in today's NFL.

Coaches go out on the field all the time in injury situations and never get flagged. You know this too. Touching a ref always gets flagged. Whatever the rulebook says, that's NFL football. You can make all the excuses you want for Jones' actions, but all he had to do was yell back and not try to get at Porter physically and it's a non-issue. Jones is an idiot, he's proven this over and over again and he did it again last night.
Yeah coaches go on the field when a player is injured to check on their injured player, not to talk #### to an opposing team like a dumb ignorant ####.

Should have been offsetting penalties. Anyone who says that it had no potential impact on the outcome of the game given the field position and time left is ignorant.
Pac Man's inability to control himself certainly had an outcome on the game - nobody is disagreeing with that. Bump an official == automatic flag.

Burfict hit is a penalty.

Porter being in the mix and the jones lunge getting a penalty is insane.
Completely joke
Was it a joke that the Bengals didn't get 15 yard penalties when Burfict and Hill (among others) charged onto the field after Shazier's hit on Bernard? They had no business being on the field or approaching anyone out there since they weren't involved in the play.Porter was out there initially to check on Brown, which the officials granted him permission to do because of the nature of the injury. Like or not, doesn't matter. Knowing him, I'm sure he had plenty to say about the hit, but it took a childish response from Jones to be penalized. He could've just talked back to Porter and said anything he wanted and nothing would've been done, but he instead chose to try and go THROUGH THE REF to push or hit him? Seriously? And all Porter did was talk with a smirk on his face, hands in his pockets.

The refs were allowing a lot of talking. Pac Man got penalized for the physical contact, especially with the ref.

I think Shazier's hit was nasty. Wasn't on a defenseless receiver so comparing it to Burfict's hit is stupid, but an unnecessary roughness penalty wouldn't have completely surprised me if the refs were trying to send a message. No reason he had to lower his head like that, legal or not. In the end, it was a legal hit by the rules because of where Bernard was, which has been verified numerous times in numerous places... I can understand 100% why Bengals fans and players didn't like it though.

The difference between Shazier's hit and Burfict's hit on Brown was the Burfict was head hunting on a player who clearly had been unable to catch the ball. You can be 100% sure that Burfict's history played a role in it - including the unnecessary dirty hit he put on Maxx Williams last week that's making the rounds now. Per the rules, one hit was legal and one wasn't, but people will see what they want to see.

Burfict's penalty put them into field goal range, but they would've had a couple more cracks to do that. Pac Man's penalty just made it an easier fied goal.
Shazier's hit was against the rules as well.

Pac Man's inability to control himself certainly had an outcome on the game - nobody is disagreeing with that. Bump an official == automatic flag.
Porters inability to control himself though is fine because he is on the Steelers

WTF does that have to do with the lack of a flag on Porter and it's potential impact?

dschuler said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
dschuler said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
dschuler said:
Evilgrin 72 said:
dschuler said:
Insein said:
ShamrockPride said:
Yeah coaches go on the field when a player is injured to check on their injured player, not to talk #### to an opposing team like a dumb ignorant ####.
Tensions were high and both sides were hot. The best receiver in the league is lying out cold on the turf from a cheap shot. Of course there's going to be acrimony.

I'm not making the case that Porter was a saint here. The point is that the refs did everything they could NOT to let all that noise affect the game until Jones forced their hand. You cannot touch an official or you will be penalized. Remember Orlando Brown? If Jones just yells back, the two sides are separated and we go back to the game. No one forced him to hit the ref. Place the blame where it belongs.

ROCKET said:
Steeler said:
ROCKET said:
WTF does that have to do with the lack of a flag on Porter and it's potential impact?
As has been reported numerous times, Porter was out there with the permission of the referees because at first, he WAS looking in to see how Brown was. When Brown started being helped off, I'm SURE he had plenty to say about the hit, and the referees had been allowing plenty of trash talking.

They were not, however, going to allow a player to try to push or punch another person, much less including contact with an official.

Of COURSE it had an impact, as it should have. And if Porter baited Jones into it, all the better... all Jones had to do was talk back, point at the scoreboard, and walk away.

BigJohn said:
@AdamSchefter

Steelers assistant coach Joey Porter will be fined for coming on to field Saturday night and engaging Bengals players, per a source.
Steelers will pay that fine. Money well spent.

dschuler said:
Steeler said:
ROCKET said:
Porters inability to control himself though is fine because he is on the Steelers
I'm sure Porter was running his mouth, its what he does. However, Pac Man bumped the official and Porter didn't so I don't see the guys actions as the same thing. Bump an official == automatic flag.

ROCKET said:
Steeler said:
ROCKET said:
Porter never bumped an official, so no flag :shrugs:

ROCKET said:
Steeler said:
ROCKET said:

ROCKET said:
Steeler said:
ROCKET said:
I guess in the future if I see a coach run out on the field and start taking #### to an opposing player I will remember there shouldn't be a penalty as long as they don't hit the ref. Got it.

I feel bad for Jeremy Hill. I have to assume someone here will say that the ref punched the ball loose, but to Hill's credit, he owned his mistake. He took full responsibility for the loss even though it's entirely possible that they hold on to win the game if Burfict and Jones don't go "Boyz In The Hood" out there. He never blamed the officials, didn't accuse Brown of faking injury, didn't complain about inequitable calls. He just shouldered it like a man.

Memo to Bengals brass : More Hills, fewer Burficts. I gained a lot of respect for Hill yesterday.

Neofight said:
flapgreen said:
Deon did bring up something that was really confusing to me as well. The announcers acted like something illegal had happened on the Ben sack by Burflict. Most normal looking sack ever. These announcers are so silly. Why even act like that?
I don't recall the announcers making a big deal about the sack; only one saying that it was a body slam (or something along those lines), but that it was legal. Maybe they said something later and I missed it. If they did they were overreacting. Perfectly legal hit.
The fact that it was even raised as being potentially questionable is the issue with today's NFL.

ROCKET said:
Steeler said:
ROCKET said:
I guess in the future if I see a coach run out on the field and start taking #### to an opposing player I will remember there shouldn't be a penalty as long as they don't hit the ref. Got it.
Question for you guys - if Pac Man doesn't bump the officials what happens?

ROCKET said:
Steeler said:
ROCKET said:
IDK. The Steelers might have won, the Bengals might have won. No one will ever know now that the refs made that decision for us.

Not a fan of either team, but if I were the Bengals GM the first moves I would make this off-season is cutting Burfict and Jones. Those 2 knuckleheads will always be involved in this kind of bs during games and the Bengals would be a better team without them. Regardless of who instigated what, you have to be a grown up and not lose your cool. It is clear to me from this game and prior games, Burfict and Jones don't know how to do that.

See prior incidents if you dont believe me...Burfict against Carolina and Jones week 1 against Oakland taking Amari's helmet off and slamming his head into it.

Has a flag for a coach coming on the field been thrown before during an injury timeout?
You left out the part about the coach instigating the other team. No one argued for a flag solely for his being on the field. You have to look at how he conducted himself out there. Bottom line is it should have been a flag, what impact it might have had we'll never know. ETA: Has a coach ever been flagged for instigating another team? Yes, Munchak earlier in the game.

ROCKET said:
Steeler said:
ROCKET said:
IDK. The Steelers might have won, the Bengals might have won. No one will ever know now that the refs made that decision for us.
:lmao: Taste the tears of unfathomable sadness!

knowledge dropper said:
wdcrob said:
As a lifelong Bengals fan I'm much happier these last few years watching them fight fire with fire than I was watching them get bullied and cheap shotted into oblivion

for 40 years.

They just need to learn when to use it, and how to turn it off. Can not wait for this game next year.
Exactly. It was fine when Palmer got injured or Kevin Huber, but now the Bengals got the tough guy and all of a sudden it's out of control? Classic bully syndrome.
Decleating two guys trying to make a tackle is a cheap shot?

ROCKET said:
Steeler said:
ROCKET said:
The first part I agree with, either team could have won. But the bolded is completely wrong. Bump an official == automatic flag. Amazing that you still blame the refs in this hypothetical scenario where Pac Man isn't an idiot.

ROCKET said:
Steeler said:
ROCKET said:
The first part I agree with, either team could have won. But the bolded is completely wrong. Bump an official == automatic flag. Amazing that you still blame the refs in this hypothetical scenario where Pac Man isn't an idiot.
Amazing you still don't think Porter did anything wrong when he's getting fined by the NFL

Mike Silver says several anonymous Bengals are blaming Marvin Lewis for not controlling his team.

"Eventually," one player said, "this (expletive) catches up to you."

Said another: "You put up with enough (expletive) for enough time, guys think they can continually do it."

Blaming the loss on Joey Porter :lmao:
FWIW no one is blaming the loss on any one thing and certainly not solely for the lack of a flag on Porter. The Bengals imploded from the stupid behavior to the Hill fumble. With that being said if Porter was flagged which he should have been the final outcome MAY have been different. That is all.

Has a flag for a coach coming on the field been thrown before during an injury timeout?
You left out the part about the coach instigating the other team. No one argued for a flag solely for his being on the field. You have to look at how he conducted himself out there. Bottom line is it should have been a flag, what impact it might have had we'll never know. ETA: Has a coach ever been flagged for instigating another team? Yes, Munchak earlier in the game.
You have video of Porter instigating other players? The video I saw showed Porter standing there with his mouth shut being swarmed by Bengals.

Fine line between "elite" defenses and "dirty"... veteran leadership have to be the types that respect the coach and would not want to embarrass him or hurt the team. They are the coaches on the field and those others players that push the envelop know they will have to answer to these guys. Leadership has a trickle down effect, and without a Reggie White, Mike Singletary, or Ray Lewis holding down the chain of command, volatile players revert to their personal vendettas and meltdowns ensue.

I love Marvin Lewis. He comes across to me as genuine salt of the earth, pillar of the community, good guy... but something prevents his on-the-field leaders from respecting him and the organization. Maybe he's nice to a fault? Whatever it is, the veteran leaders on Cincy's defense come across as dirty and unfortunately that kind of leadership trickles down as well and it is a quick jump from tough to dirty.

ROCKET said:
Steeler said:
ROCKET said:
Amazing you still don't think Porter did anything wrong when he's getting fined by the NFL
Porter's actions (right or wrong) do not justify the Cincy players' responses. Simple as that.

It doesn't matter to me if Porter did anything wrong or not. Not because I'm a homer, but because I hate blaming the officials for things. Neither Porter or Pac Man did enough to warrant a flag until Pac Man bumped the official. Pac Man bumping the official was completely within his own control and he crossed the line. Bump official == automatic flag.

Had Porter been flagged for running his mouth (or whatever) I would be pissed at him, not the officials.

Users who are viewing this thread