What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Reunion League Draft (5 Viewers)

and for team rzrback77 final pick

18.5 Cam Newton QB Panthers

I hear that he has enough of his college funds left over, that he will not mind the decreased rookie wage scale.

PMing

I'll take the Rodney Dangerfield of RBs

18.06 Tim Hightower RB ARI

Ranking WAY better than RB59 in ANY scoring system during his 1st 3 years in the league..... Hightower is my personal choice to be overlooked this year as everyone already assumes he'll be replaced and loose touches (like Forte in 2010).

The former 1st rounder Wells is less productive and better trade bait. The rookie Williams (like all this year) will be WAY behind in his chances to earn playing time.

4.8 YPC in an awful QB-less offense, plus the guys adds receptions. He's also the short yeardage option. $$$$ in the 18th

18.08 Miami Dolphins, DEF

Didn't see them taken, and this is a steal for a #2 DEF in the very last round!

Good luck this year everyone!

18.09 Josh Scobee PK JAX

pm'ing..

Nice draft gentlemen! Good luck to all and let's hope the CBA gets worked out asap.

Let's all drop over to the discussion thread and post our final teams, hopefully with some comments and analysis. Maybe Stinkin Ref or others will do us a solid and analyse from a neutral perspective....AND hopefully our players can get to practicing and we can look forward to :football:

Users who are viewing this thread