What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Simpsons Tapped Out (1 Viewer)

Insein

Footballguy
This is a time killing game made for handheld devices based on the Simpsons tv show. The premise is simple. One day at work, Homer caused a nuclear explosion that destroyed Springfield. So through some standard time killer format you pe rform tasks that vary in length of time to earn money and xp. This allows you to build more buildings and get more people and so on. Anyone that is a fan of the show will love all of the snarky humor and classic references throughout the game. They add Events for holidays like Halloween that change up the standard scenery and characters. Overall its a fun way to kill time.

I've been rebuilding Springfield for about 4 months now. Its looking fairly decent as is my Krustyland. I need some more friends though to gain money but also to see how cool other people have built their Springfield.

Anyone else play?

Played it a good amount a few months ago, but got tired of it after about a week or so. Not enough to do when you're actually "playing" so you just wait until the notification pops up on your phone that whatever task you did is now complete, so you can go back in, spend another couple minutes hitting buttons, only to then have to wait 8 hours again.

Played it a good amount a few months ago, but got tired of it after about a week or so. Not enough to do when you're actually "playing" so you just wait until the notification pops up on your phone that whatever task you did is now complete, so you can go back in, spend another couple minutes hitting buttons, only to then have to wait 8 hours again.
I did the same thing. It was fun at first, when everything was cheap and the game moved quickly. After awhile, though, it seemed as though it took days of just collecting things until you could move on.

I did the same thing. It was fun at first, when everything was cheap and the game moved quickly. After awhile, though, it seemed as though it took days of just collecting things until you could move on.
There is a bit of that. Once you build up a decent amount of houses, it helpe accumulate money faster to afford new things. I basically built 10 brown houses and farmed them every 5 minutes for an hour at a time when I could stand to. Helped get me to the more interesting stuff faster.

There is a bit of that. Once you build up a decent amount of houses, it helpe accumulate money faster to afford new things. I basically built 10 brown houses and farmed them every 5 minutes for an hour at a time when I could stand to. Helped get me to the more interesting stuff faster.
Another one that I like is MLB Ballpark Empire. Its basically the same premise, but instead of building a town, you're building a baseball franchise.

Anyway, sorry for the hijack.

Another one that I like is MLB Ballpark Empire. Its basically the same premise, but instead of building a town, you're building a baseball franchise.Anyway, sorry for the hijack.
No biggie. Is it free?

Another one that I like is MLB Ballpark Empire. Its basically the same premise, but instead of building a town, you're building a baseball franchise.Anyway, sorry for the hijack.
No biggie. Is it free?
Yes.

No biggie. Is it free?
Yes.
Ill have to check it out.

It is a good game for Simpsons enthusiasts.

The jobs/tasks for the characters are also very good. Burns' "hide nuclear waste" is my favorite.

Yep I enjoy this one, I like the track and place the 99-1 odds if you get it you win 200K in Simpsons money.
I wish I would have kept track of each race to see if there was a pattern. I go through stretches where I don't get a win for days. And then like 5 in a row.

A buddy of mine is trying to recruit me to play this. The look in his eyes made me think I was signing up to be his Amway down line.

lost interest after 10 minutes. checkout epic tour defense. very entertaining game if your into those

Been doing this game for the past month or so. So far so good, but it's recently starting to be a grind (yet Moe and Comic Book Guy make me chuckle every time). For a free game, this is high quality.

Has anyone else bought any donuts? I haven't done that.

Just got rooked into this game. Is it worth it to find FBG "friends" on here? what does that give you?
Just gives you more money. Not a big deal.

I played for a solid 6 months till I finally went away for a weekend and didn't answer any of th e alerts. I'm happier now.

Users who are viewing this thread