What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump did, over 30 times iirc.  And didn't Hannity or the Fox gang complain about Obama's golfing?
Fore!  :thumbup:
Look, I'm asking you seriously.  Were Trump and others who criticized Obama's golfing (much less than Trump's I might add) out of line for doing so? 
Why would it not be fair to criticize Trump for his frequent golfing when he himself often complained about a president spending a lot of time on the golf course?  Fair game, no?

If you didn't care when he was tweeting about Obama, why do you care if people criticize him?
It's silly.  :thumbup:   7 tweets a day.....oh the humanity!
I'm not interested in the daily volume, just the content.  He complained frequently about Obama's golfing habits, yet has done the same far more often.  It's fair to call him out on that.  We can't accept that Trump is conducting business on the golf course when it was taboo for Obama to do the same.

Trump hits the golf course after tweeting Christmas night he would get "back to work" on Tuesday.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/366471-trump-hits-the-golf-course-after-christmas
Come on squistion he’s clearly working hard on “business deals”.  We all know that’s where all business gets done by real successful businessmen.  

I am truely in awe of the sacrifice’s Trump continually makes for all of us by doing all this golfing on our behalf.  I’m quite sure he’d rather be anywhere else but he’s sacrificing for us like all great leaders do.  

Pro-Trump singer files sexual assault report against Lewandowski

Singer Joy Villa has filed a sexual assault report with the D.C. Metropolitan Police against former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

Villa, a vocal Trump supporter, accused Lewandowski last week of inappropriately touching her at a holiday party at the Trump International Hotel. Politico confirmed that Villa filed a report Saturday, and that the paperwork is currently pending.

“I’m wearing this silver suit and stretchy pants, and after the photo, he smacks my ### really hard,” Villa told Politico. “It was completely demeaning and shocking.”

She told Politico that she had intended to file a sexual harassment claim, but spoke with a detective who told her that the alleged incident was assault and should be filed as such.

“The detective I talked to said that sexual harassment is what happens in the workforce,” Villa told Politico. “The detective told me, ‘what you describe happened to you is sexual assault.’”

Lewandowski did not respond to Politico's multiple requests for comment. The Hill has also reached out to him for comment.

Villa, who made headlines when she wore a “Make America Great Again” dress to the Grammy Awards, told Politico that she warned Lewandowski after the incident that she could report his behavior, to which she said he responded, “Go ahead, I work in the private sector.”

Villa told Politico that she was concerned that Lewandowski would “badmouth” her if she came forward with the accusations. She is currently pursuing a congressional bid in Florida.

“I feared that [filing a claim] could backfire on me,” she told Politico on Tuesday. “Ten times out of 10 the woman gets blamed no matter what.”

Lewandowski was charged last year after a reporter accused him of violently grabbing her arm at a Trump campaign rally. The simple battery charges were dropped by Florida authorities.

Just heard a report that Trump is looking into charging Amazon with being a monopoly and for predatory pricing.  It's almost like he is always using his power for his own personal gain and to extract vengeance on those the criticize him. I can see why Trump supporters are so proud to have him as the POTUS.  Best hope you don't get on his bad side though or else he will be coming for you.  It's so crazy that this is the country we live in now.

Just heard a report that Trump is looking into charging Amazon with being a monopoly and for predatory pricing.  It's almost like he is always using his power for his own personal gain and to extract vengeance on those the criticize him. I can see why Trump supporters are so proud to have him as the POTUS.  Best hope you don't get on his bad side though or else he will be coming for you.  It's so crazy that this is the country we live in now.
I thought he was golfing today?

Takes after the FBI maybe?

Singer Joy Villa has filed a sexual assault report with the D.C. Metropolitan Police against former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.

Villa, a vocal Trump supporter, accused Lewandowski last week of inappropriately touching her at a holiday party at the Trump International Hotel. Politico confirmed that Villa filed a report Saturday, and that the paperwork is currently pending.

“I’m wearing this silver suit and stretchy pants, and after the photo, he smacks my ### really hard,” Villa told Politico. “It was completely demeaning and shocking.”

She told Politico that she had intended to file a sexual harassment claim, but spoke with a detective who told her that the alleged incident was assault and should be filed as such.

“The detective I talked to said that sexual harassment is what happens in the workforce,” Villa told Politico. “The detective told me, ‘what you describe happened to you is sexual assault.’”

Lewandowski did not respond to Politico's multiple requests for comment. The Hill has also reached out to him for comment.

Villa, who made headlines when she wore a “Make America Great Again” dress to the Grammy Awards, told Politico that she warned Lewandowski after the incident that she could report his behavior, to which she said he responded, “Go ahead, I work in the private sector.”

Villa told Politico that she was concerned that Lewandowski would “badmouth” her if she came forward with the accusations. She is currently pursuing a congressional bid in Florida.

“I feared that [filing a claim] could backfire on me,” she told Politico on Tuesday. “Ten times out of 10 the woman gets blamed no matter what.”

Lewandowski was charged last year after a reporter accused him of violently grabbing her arm at a Trump campaign rally. The simple battery charges were dropped by Florida authorities.
Didn’t Trump fire him a long time ago?  

"Only one accusation? That's cute." -DJT

The bolded is absolutely true.

But I have a real problem with this woman, and with the conservative talk show host who was the first one to accuse Al Franken. My problem is not with their accusations, but with the fact that both women have in the past offered incredible praise of Donald Trump. You don't get to have it both ways. You don't get to talk about women's issues, and how women get blamed unfairly for accusations against men, and pretend you're part of the "Me Too" movement, and at the same time support a man like Trump.

And in a larger sense this is one of my main problems with Trump supporters in general. IMO, most of them are not themselves sexist, or racist, or bigoted- yet they're willing to overlook these things. They want to pretend they don't exist.

Earlier this morning BeaverCleaver posted an article about how wonderful the retail economy is going- the fact that he posted it in this thread implies that he believes Trump is responsible (even though the article he posted never once mentions Trumps or Trump's policies). Even if it were true that Trump has revived our economy (and this is highly disputed) it would still mean that BeaverCleaver and others want us to forget about the bigotry, the racism, the sexism- it doesn't matter because somebody's making money! And that's what I find most offensive of all. Because it should matter. Conservatives should find Donald Trump as intolerable as everybody else does. The fact that they don't has frustrated me for two years now and continues to do so.

The bolded is absolutely true.

But I have a real problem with this woman, and with the conservative talk show host who was the first one to accuse Al Franken. My problem is not with their accusations, but with the fact that both women have in the past offered incredible praise of Donald Trump. You don't get to have it both ways. You don't get to talk about women's issues, and how women get blamed unfairly for accusations against men, and pretend you're part of the "Me Too" movement, and at the same time support a man like Trump.

And in a larger sense this is one of my main problems with Trump supporters in general. IMO, most of them are not themselves sexist, or racist, or bigoted- yet they're willing to overlook these things. They want to pretend they don't exist.

Earlier this morning BeaverCleaver posted an article about how wonderful the retail economy is going- the fact that he posted it in this thread implies that he believes Trump is responsible (even though the article he posted never once mentions Trumps or Trump's policies). Even if it were true that Trump has revived our economy (and this is highly disputed) it would still mean that BeaverCleaver and others want us to forget about the bigotry, the racism, the sexism- it doesn't matter because somebody's making money! And that's what I find most offensive of all. Because it should matter. Conservatives should find Donald Trump as intolerable as everybody else does. The fact that they don't has frustrated me for two years now and continues to do so.
Principles are a thing of the past.  Hypocrisy is king.  It's in everything this administration does and says. 

Just stop it:  

AlterNet is a progressive news magazine and a project of the non-profit Independent Media Institute.[5][6] Launched in 1998, AlterNet claims a readership of over 5.9 million visitors per month,[7] though the web ratings service Quantcast estimates that it receives 1.3 million.[8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread