What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the Frontline on MS13 and how the Trump admin is locking up unaffiliated immigrants of Salvadorian descent, I struggle with his quote even under the supposed context.

Are you comparing Trump voters to ms13?
Absolutely not. Some Trump voters did, and some even continue, to say and do deplorable things. But I'd never call them animals. Definitely deplorable though. Just telling it like it is, right? We're all o.k. with that, eh? I know you are.

After watching the Frontline on MS13 and how the Trump admin is locking up unaffiliated immigrants of Salvadorian descent, I struggle with his quote even under the supposed context.
This is a very fair and nuanced comment.  Trump is a vile racist, which anyone with half a brain would acknowledge.  With that context, we can assume more than the specific words and context of his statement... but the statement itself is still the statement itself (and since Trumps such a vile racist, there are plenty of other examples where he said more than "MS-13 are animals"

Interesting.  So, the "deplorables" - including racists, people who don't give a crap about the well being of others including innocents and children, white nationalists... I could go on, and these are unseemly people to a large degree...

but you are saying they are no better than a violent gang for whom a primary purpose is inflicting horror and killing people, while activley destroying communities? I mean, even if you have "the deplorables" at an 8 offdee scale of 'bad people", you gotta have MS-13 as a 9-9.5?

Seriously?

This is a very fair and nuanced comment.  Trump is a vile racist, which anyone with half a brain would acknowledge.  With that context, we can assume more than the specific words and context of his statement... but the statement itself is still the statement itself (and since Trumps such a vile racist, there are plenty of other examples where he said more than "MS-13 are animals"
I should add that these were people fleeing MS-13 in their home country

They are.

Which doesn't say much about the deplorables, but let's not lose sight of sanity, fairness, or intellectual honesty, here.
I never intended to make that comparison. My point was that it's o.k. for Trump to call MS13 animals, but it's not o.k. for HRC (or anyone else) to call "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" folks deplorable. Hmmmm.

I never intended to make that comparison. My point was that it's o.k. for Trump to call MS13 animals, but it's not o.k. for HRC (or anyone else) to call "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" folks deplorable. Hmmmm.
Ahhh, got ya. I misunderstood - though your intent may not have been the clear.

If you see those as the same you need professional help. Your hysteria has gone too far. 

If you see those as the same you need professional help. Your hysteria has gone too far. 
Telling it like it is in both cases. No difference. Either that's o.k., or it's not. Which is it?

ETA: Hysteria - That word does not mean what you think it means. And you use it a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Telling it like it is in both cases. No difference. Either that's o.k., or it's not. Which is it?

ETA: Hysteria - That word does not mean what you think it means. And you use it a lot.
Let’s see one group are murderers and rapists and the other is half our country that you feel the need to lash out at on a daily basis with constant whining just cause you didn’t get your way. Clearly classless by you but not different from your norm so carry on. Keep up the good work and maybe you can talk Hillary into running and losing a few more time. 

Let’s see one group are murderers and rapists and the other is half our country that you feel the need to lash out at on a daily basis with constant whining just cause you didn’t get your way. Clearly classless by you but not different from your norm so carry on. Keep up the good work and maybe you can talk Hillary into running and losing a few more time. 
You deflect. I'm talking about telling it like it is. We're all for that aren't we? MS13 = animals, "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" folks = deplorable. Simple, right?

You deflect. I'm talking about telling it like it is. We're all for that aren't we? MS13 = animals, "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" folks = deplorable. Simple, right?
You have no credibility. You tried to pass this off as a random comment about immigrants to start now your grasping to some apples to oranges comparison about Hillary that I thought no one wanted to talk about? Why are you still bringing Hillary up? Hang it up and call it a day, your desperation to complain is too much.  This is why non hystericals rarely respond.  Godspeed. 

You have no credibility. You tried to pass this off as a random comment about immigrants to start now your grasping to some apples to oranges comparison about Hillary that I thought no one wanted to talk about? Why are you still bringing Hillary up? Hang it up and call it a day, your desperation to complain is too much.  This is why non hystericals rarely respond.  Godspeed. 
More deflecting I see. I don't understand why, I'm trying to agree with you. Trump can call MS13 animals and we're cool with that. We can call "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" folks deplorable and we're cool with that too. Just stating some truths, that's acceptable across the board, isn't it?

Also, if "non hystericals" (there's that tricky word again) rarely respond, and you've responded many, many times now, that makes you....

Quick...the Senate Intel Committee, Judiciary Committee, Amd other transcripts look bad, plus that whole financial disclosure, and NK, and ZTE/China...oh, and the Qatar stuff...

Lets say something really stupid and vile to try and change the news.
Mission accomplished actually 

Groovus has them running around in circles in here. They want to be on the side of insults while being able to be mad about being insulted. It's quite the quandry.

More deflecting I see. I don't understand why, I'm trying to agree with you. Trump can call MS13 animals and we're cool with that. We can call "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" folks deplorable and we're cool with that too. Just stating some truths, that's acceptable across the board, isn't it?

Also, if "non hystericals" (there's that tricky word again) rarely respond, and you've responded many, many times now, that makes you....
You don’t know what you are trying to do......have fun with that. Reminder - you are outraged a gang was called something not nice.  :lmao:

Good luck!

You don’t know what you are trying to do......have fun with that. Reminder - you are outraged a gang was called something not nice.  :lmao:

Good luck!
You're outraged that racists get called something not nice!

The DJT supporters /enablers are gonna go down hard here when it all comes out --- you can see it here-- the Hillary defeat and year and a half of having at #######s has been too glorious to give up --country be damned -

Ha!  I cant believe that derogatory lib word is censored --

Internment camps for children are bad.   

MS-13 members game U.S. immigration system by claiming they’re underage

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times
Thursday, April 26, 2018

MS-13 is paying smugglers to coach gang members on how to game the U.S. immigration system, teaching underage members to claim UAC status — and telling those over 18 to lie and claim they are underage — to try to gain quick, easy access to the U.S., government officials said Thursday.

Rep. Peter T. King, a New York Republican, said his district is such a hotbed of MS-13 activity that authorities are “right now digging for bodies within a mile of my house.” He said some families are forced to facilitate gang members’ arrivals and are pressured by gangs to become sponsors and claim the children when they arrive.

Trump goes Full Racist (again) and we’re bringing back concentration camps for non-white children.

At some point we will escape this nightmare but this bad fever dream is showing no signs of ending anytime soon.

Oh and we’ve moved well past the point where Hitler comps aren’t considered valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread