What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Dog Mattis has been on all the cable news shows promoting his memoir. He has not exactly given a glowing report on his time inside the Trump White House, yet Trump has remained silent. 

I read today that John Kelly also has a memoir coming out. He supposedly told Trump that if he starts in on Kelly that Kelly will bring the knives out in the book. I wonder if Mattis made a similar promise to Trump.  

I think some of the people willing to still vote for him may actually have such complete disdain for the United States in their hearts that they believe we deserve as President a man who would alter a hurricane prediction map with a sharpie to avoid admitting he was wrong and then lie about it. That’s a very strange thing to think about your fellow countrymen. 
"All politicians lie"

/theusualsuspects

I think some of the people willing to still vote for him may actually have such complete disdain for the United States in their hearts that they believe we deserve as President a man who would alter a hurricane prediction map with a sharpie to avoid admitting he was wrong and then lie about it. That’s a very strange thing to think about your fellow countrymen. 
Only if you were giving them too much credit to start with.  Been a lot of evidence for a long time on this count IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mad Dog Mattis has been on all the cable news shows promoting his memoir. He has not exactly given a glowing report on his time inside the Trump White House, yet Trump has remained silent. 

I read today that John Kelly also has a memoir coming out. He supposedly told Trump that if he starts in on Kelly that Kelly will bring the knives out in the book. I wonder if Mattis made a similar promise to Trump.  
I can't imagine Trump or his followers care. He'll cry "fake news" and everyone will move on. 

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/evjzkn/a-shocking-number-of-americans-want-to-just-let-them-all-burn

Turns out that assumption is right....a shocking number of people in this country just want everyone to suffer like they do and trump is the perfect poster boy for that
It would be interesting to learn what kind of society, after burning the current one to the ground, the Chaos Fantasizers would like to construct. We've probably all daydreamed a little about starting over but I bet there's a wide disparity of ideas of what to do post-apocalypse.

It would be interesting to learn what kind of society, after burning the current one to the ground, the Chaos Fantasizers would like to construct. We've probably all daydreamed a little about starting over but I bet there's a wide disparity of ideas of what to do post-apocalypse.
i don't think they have thought that far...they just want to burn it down

Trump Rolls Back Regulations on Energy-Saving Light Bulbs

There isn't an environmental regulation he doesn't want to get rid of.  There isn't a body of water worthy of being protected from industrial pollution. A tree he doesn't want cut down. A landscape that he doesn't want mined or drilled into. 

I seriously believe he's trying to destroy the world as revenge on everyone that has made fun of him his entire life. 

There isn't an environmental regulation he doesn't want to get rid of.  There isn't a body of water worthy of being protected from industrial pollution. A tree he doesn't want cut down. A landscape that he doesn't want mined or drilled into. 

I seriously believe he's trying to destroy the world as revenge on everyone that has made fun of him his entire life. 
i think there is some value to that last line...

This requires a TON of self awareness....I don't think that's it

Of all the things that Trump has done, this is near the top of the "most embarrassing" list. Truly bizarre behavior.
It's also the most obviously criminal.  Not the most egregiously criminal of course, but this is the most obvious and impossible to deny.  Kind of like getting Al Capone on tax evasion.

He really does get sidetracked by the dumbest things.  He's spent his morning obsessively tweeting more about Alabama and some sort of beef with Debra Messing.

Jeffrey Jaeger‏ @jjaeger3 13m13 minutes ago

Replying to @CNNPR @oliverdarcy and

This is an unprofessional response that reflects poorly on your company and perpetuates impressions of bias at your company. @CNN
I was about to agree with this guy's opinion that CNN's response was unprofessional.....but then I saw Stephanie's unprofessional tweet which prompted the reply ("I know you guys are busy analyzing lines on a map..."). Therefore I would say that CNN's response was perfectly appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread