What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The "what I need on MNF to get the Championship Game" thread (1 Viewer)

one league I am down 26 PTs got ADP

another league i am up 29 PTs and the other guy has ADP

he can help and hurt me

Last edited by a moderator:
league 1 - 7.4 from Bennett in a ppr

league 2 - For the Bears to not go negative 3.1

league 3 - For the Bears to go negative 3 (Both of these two are possible right?) :popcorn:

League 4 - For the Bears not to score more than 22.2

I need 6 points out of ADP in a PPR league tonight. Never thought I would be nervous about something like that, but here we are. :no:
Ditto. Down 5.9 points with ADP to go. Need 60 combined yards or a TD from the 1 inch line. No Fumbles.... Or Interceptions..

I need to make a decision first. Webb or Rice? Non PPR and I keep going back and forth. I'm up by 11 and my opponent has Peterson.

I may just flip a coin.

1. Main Keeper League (sig) - I'm down by 46.48. He's done. I have ADP and Chad Greenway. I've led the league in scoring all year, but I am pretty sure I'm toast here. TO going out on the first play killed me. Brady, Mccoy, and Turner were all relatively quiet this week; no one stepped up to carry me (right now, I'm 50.54 below my avg). Sitting on the bench this week were Jacoby Ford (24 pts), Stevie Johnson (13 pts), and Jimmy Graham (15 pts). playing those guys would have made a 40 pt difference so far (vs guys I started where I would have played them), and I'd be in decent shape. Losing sucks.

2. Work league - Up by 85.86. I'm done. He has ADP left. Given my needs in my first league, I'd be thrilled if the guy comes close.

3. Church league - We're both done, and I'm up by 59.

If I can hang on to my leads in my two leagues, I will have the dubious distinction of beating the Mike Vick owner in one league and winning with Mike Vick in the other.

Go Vikes!

League 1: PPR league. I have a 58 point lead. I'm done, and my opponent has ADP and Cutler. I feel pretty safe in this one. Only way I can lose is if ADP has a monster 200 yard/3 TD game AND Cutler has a 300 yard/3+ TD game. One of those could happen. But both?

League 2: IDP league. 4 point lead. I have Jared Allen, he has Charles Tillman. This sucks because going to bed last night I had a nearly insurmountable 11 point lead. Overnight scoring changes (which IDP leagues are very vulnerable to) all went in my opponent's favor. On paper, I should a strong favorite. Tillman rarely gets big plays - he just makes a steady 5-6 tackles a game. Allen's usually good for almost that many tackles, but he's a sack machine on top of that (and Cutler is very sackable). Still, losing is very possible. If Allen has one of those occasional "invisible" games (1 or 2 tackles, no sacks) I'm toast. And facing Webb (or an injured Favre), Tillman's INT possibilities go way way up. And if he has a pick 6, that faint scream you think you might've heard in the distance ... that'll be me.

I have to hold AP to <15. Gonna be painful to watch, but awesome at the same time. Win or lose.

GL everyone.

I need Sidney Rice to score less than 3.5 pts....in a ppr.

Coul dhappen...no yardage points until 60 yards, and ppr is .5 per catch. So how about 6 catches for 59 yards and no tds.

down by 8 points -- need Joe Webb to play and get me at least that. And, no, I'm not proud of this.

I need Earl Bennett to accidentally show up at the Metrodome. Otherwise, I'm guessing he is a lock for the 4 points that will end my season in a non-PPR league.

down 28 in a PPR league with AP left (was down 30 with AP and Knowshon left and ... well ... someone is now on my no draft list unless I get him in the 9th or 10th)

up by 1.24 points in standard scoring and I have Vinsanthe Shiancoe left (he has nothing) ... thoughts on benching Vinsanthe? I am worried about a stat correction screwing me.

I probably have one of the slimest chances needing 19 points out of Urlacher. My opponent would freak out if that happened. This was going to be my 4th year in a row winning this league but I'm pretty sure I'm done. Started D Branch in the flex spot last night and I should have started Forte.......oh well, still heading to the Super Bowl in my other league.

4x champ said:
I have to hold AP to <15. Gonna be painful to watch, but awesome at the same time. Win or lose. GL everyone.
Or Peterson inactive!!!! :suds: :rolleyes: :banned:

Ouch to ADP inactive. My shot at winning got really slim. I now have a 7.6 point lead and facing Bennett in PPR. Basically need him to pull up lame.

:rolleyes:

Could have started M. Bush or J. Ford.

I need:

TOBY GERHART to get 8.8 points in an 0.5 PPR league....

...TO-BEE! TO-BEE!! TO-BEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Favre this year, he was my starter and now after dumping him I have to hope he doesn't throw two TDs to the Bears Defense who I'm playing against. Up 45 in standard scoring league, he has Cutler, Bears and Olsen.

Down by 8 points. He has Cutler and I have Forte tonight. Standard PPR scoring. I'm not feeling real confident.

In one league I've got a 1 point lead against the Bears defense, so I need Favre to light them up. In another I've got a 25 point lead playing against Forte.

Users who are viewing this thread