What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Things your wife does better than you (2 Viewers)

Stress and worry over stupid ####...

She has actually gotten mad at me because of my ability to not give a #### about something ... Not mad because she thought I should, but mad because she knew she shouldn't be stressed about it and wanted to know why I could just shrug it off and she couldn't..

I'm like :shrug: :banned:  
I do get the occasional, this matters to me so you should care .....

Oh man... so many things...

Negotiating - She can get you to pay her for the privilege of doing work.  She's just ridiculous.  It's to the point where I didn't even go with her to buy our last car as I honestly believe that I would have cost us money.

Organization - She's the most organized person I know.  Everything has a place.

Preparation - It doesn't matter what it is.  If I need something completely random for a job or activity, I just ask her where it's at.  Not, do we have it, but where it's at.  Because I know she planned ahead.

Budgeting - I'm terribad with money.  If it was up to me, we'd live like kings until the few days before we got paid where we would be living off of hotdogs and fighting the dogs for table scraps.

Education - My kid is top in his class in both reading and math.  100% her.  She's got a masters in special education and has worked in both math and literacy intervention for over a decade which has really helped her break education down to the smallest pieces and customize learning plans.  She's taken that knowledge and used it to make my kid look super smart even though he's got 1/2 of my (allegedly) brain.

Video games - I've been playing video games for 31 years and am able to master most games fairly quickly.  She masters them just as fast but always seems to be 10% better than me.  Her twitch reflexes are just crazy good.

I am better than her at pool though!  Although, she's definitely in the top 3 or 4% in that category.

Oh man... so many things...

Negotiating - She can get you to pay her for the privilege of doing work.  She's just ridiculous.  It's to the point where I didn't even go with her to buy our last car as I honestly believe that I would have cost us money.

Organization - She's the most organized person I know.  Everything has a place.

Preparation - It doesn't matter what it is.  If I need something completely random for a job or activity, I just ask her where it's at.  Not, do we have it, but where it's at.  Because I know she planned ahead.

Budgeting - I'm terribad with money.  If it was up to me, we'd live like kings until the few days before we got paid where we would be living off of hotdogs and fighting the dogs for table scraps.

Education - My kid is top in his class in both reading and math.  100% her.  She's got a masters in special education and has worked in both math and literacy intervention for over a decade which has really helped her break education down to the smallest pieces and customize learning plans.  She's taken that knowledge and used it to make my kid look super smart even though he's got 1/2 of my (allegedly) brain.

Video games - I've been playing video games for 31 years and am able to master most games fairly quickly.  She masters them just as fast but always seems to be 10% better than me.  Her twitch reflexes are just crazy good.

I am better than her at pool though!  Although, she's definitely in the top 3 or 4% in that category.
Wanna trade? 

Yeah add that one to my list, coupled with not unloading the dishwasher and then piling up the sink with dirty dishes, vegetable peels, empty cans, paper towel, etc and then rushing off to Zumba after dinner so I get stuck with the mess
We have a medium sized trash basket in the kitchen (3' tall, 1.5' wide), it can be empty and she'll just toss an empty pastry box on top of it... not flattened, not folded, not pushed to the bottom of the basket, just left hovering at the top... 

I want to domestic violence her

Stress and worry over stupid ####...

She has actually gotten mad at me because of my ability to not give a #### about something ... Not mad because she thought I should, but mad because she knew she shouldn't be stressed about it and wanted to know why I could just shrug it off and she couldn't..

I'm like :shrug: :banned:  
:goodposting:

Even with this small shortcoming, she's still a better person than me  :shrug: .  I love her

:banned:

Users who are viewing this thread