What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This year's super bowl (1 Viewer)

Aaron Freaking Brooks torched the Pats D at Foxboro. Good luck with this prediction. Chicago's more likely to make than the Pats at this point and Chicago making the Super Bowl is a joke.

So who the heck in the NFC goes? Chicago just shut down Carolina ...I can't not pick the Colts ...IND 31DAL 17

Aaron Freaking Brooks torched the Pats D at Foxboro.
27/50 and 343 yards is a torching? When you go with about 3x as many pass plays as run plays, it's hard not to run up the yardage.However, the Patriots are probably going to have to big a hurdle to overcome when they meet a good passing team in the playoffs like the Colts or Bengals.

Im going with Woody Paige lolDenver - 23Seattle - 24Shaun Alexander caps off a great season with a Super Bowl MVP Award...Call me crazy but lets keep this professional.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indy 24TB...20Dungy gets revenge against his old team...the Bucs were playing great with Griese...now Simms has won 2 big games against Wash and Atlanta...look for the Bucs to win the South, get homefield advantage with a 12-4 record and roll into the Super bowl. I can hope. I want to see Dungy get his ring against the team that fired him. I liked Dungy a lot when i lived in Tampa...he was a great member of the community and turned around a wretched organization...just like Lovie Smith is doing, just like Lewis is doing in Cinci.

I'd believe more in the Seahawks if they've won a playoff game in recent history.When's their last playoff victory?Atlanta, NY Giants, Dallas, Chicago, Carolina, Tampa have all won at least one playoff game in the past dozen years.

I'd believe more in the Seahawks if they've won a playoff game in recent history.

When's their last playoff victory?

Atlanta, NY Giants, Dallas, Chicago, Carolina, Tampa have all won at least one playoff game in the past dozen years.
They haven't given up yet like in recent years and have been doing well w/out DJax. Their offense should get even better.

I'd believe more in the Seahawks if they've won a playoff game in recent history.

Atlanta, NY Giants, Dallas, Chicago, Carolina, Tampa have all won at least one playoff game in the past dozen years.
Before this year, they couldn't win on the road...They have done it this season. They were taken to the woodshed by St. Louis 3 times. 2-0 against them. They couldn't win after a bye. Another check. Seems like winning a playoff game is just another monkey on their back.

Currently Undisputed #1 in the NFC, and they get NO respect.

Before this year, they couldn't win on the road...They have done it this season. They were taken to the woodshed by St. Louis 3 times. 2-0 against them. They couldn't win after a bye. Another check. Seems like winning a playoff game is just another monkey on their back.

Currently Undisputed #1 in the NFC, and they get NO respect.
Well, the monkey is they can't win a playoff game on the road.But this year, the Super Bowl looks like the first game away from Indy they'll have to play.

Indy 24

TB...20

Dungy gets revenge against his old team...the Bucs were playing great with Griese...now Simms has won 2 big games against Wash and Atlanta...look for the Bucs to win the South, get homefield advantage with a 12-4 record and roll into the Super bowl. I can hope. I want to see Dungy get his ring against the team that fired him. I liked Dungy a lot when i lived in Tampa...he was a great member of the community and turned around a wretched organization...just like Lovie Smith is doing, just like Lewis is doing in Cinci.
:goodposting: Indy 42

TB 17

Carolina 23 – they will win the rematch with Chicago
What did you see, in todays game, that makes you think the Panthers would beat the Bears, if they were to meet again this year???

What did you see, in todays game, that makes you think the Panthers would beat the Bears, if they were to meet again this year???
A severe wake up call after three straight cakewalks. Even though I said the wrong team was favored in the thread here earlier in the week, these teams are not that far apart.

NE 24

Chi 13
they're intriguing but I don't know if Chicago can score the points if it's necessary. Like Suppose Holt or Smith break some catches, can they overcome that? Pats, my pats, are struggling :cry: . We seem to have a roster on IR, not just injured for a few weeks but on IR. I'd concede the Colts are the favorite now and hope+pray BB has a heck of a gameplan to steal a win against them.

Ind - 45NYG - 10NFC is wide open after a second ATL home loss and Carolina falling to Chicago, not to mention Seattle's near collapse in SF...

I just think that Delhomme will learn form his mistakes. He threws 2 picks in the first quarter that gives the Bears a 10 points lead. Hey I not even a Carolina fan but I think they have all the components for a SB contender - good defense, proven QB etc.

I just think that Delhomme will learn form his mistakes. He threws 2 picks in the first quarter that gives the Bears a 10 points lead. Hey I not even a Carolina fan but I think they have all the components for a SB contender - good defense, proven QB etc.
Their defense never put any pressure on Orton, and Delhomme's mistakes where because of the pressure that the Bears put on him. If they meet again, and the Bears D is playing as good as they are now, it will be the same result, to think otherwise is just foolish dreaming.

you all think indy is going to be in the final eh.. i bet you they #### the bed.. nothing to back it up that just my opinion. i pick PITT vs DAL ...

Atl vs Indivick vs manningvick wins the super bowl single handidly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their defense never put any pressure on Orton, and Delhomme's mistakes where because of the pressure that the Bears put on him. If they meet again, and the Bears D is playing as good as they are now, it will be the same result, to think otherwise is just foolish dreaming.
:bye:

Users who are viewing this thread