What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tim Hightower. (1 Viewer)

Traders2001

Footballguy
I think this guy has potential . For those of you who already had their rookie draft , where does he go .

I guess around pick 20 .

I think this guy has potential . For those of you who already had their rookie draft , where does he go . I guess around pick 20 .
if you do the search you'll find the Who is..Tim Hightower? thread and there's a lot of this info in there. His ADP has been rising quite a bit though. Seems that a few weeks ago some guys were snagging him in the 4th and it now looks like the 2nd.

I think this guy has potential . For those of you who already had their rookie draft , where does he go . I guess around pick 20 .
I got him at pick #38 (3.10, 14 team league), but that was back in early May.There is chatter of him sneaking up into the 1st round of some rookie drafts lately. My guess is you'd miss out if hoping he drops to #20. I'd think anywhere in the #10-#18 range is where he'd fall presenlty.

I took him in two leagues at 2.12 and 3.01,

both 12 team leagues.

This was over a month ago, I'm not sure he will last this long today.

We do not need two threads on the same player. Please post any Hightower comments/questions in the thread linked below. It is five pages long and probably answers almost any question you have. Thanks.

Below is the link to the Hightower thread.

Link

Guys who will (and should) get picked BEFORE Hightower:

1) McFadden

2) Stewart

3) Mendenhall

4) K. Smith

5) Forte

6) C. Johnson

7) F. Jones

8) R. Rice

Guys who most likely would get picked before Hightower, but starts to get close:

9) J. Charles

10) M. Ryan

11) J. Hardy

Starting at pick #12 and after I wouldn't blame anybody for taking a shot on Hightower.

12) D. Keller

13) R. Torain

14) Random WR's (Sweed, Jackson, etc)

offdee said:
Guys who will (and should) get picked BEFORE Hightower:1) McFadden2) Stewart3) Mendenhall4) K. Smith5) Forte6) C. Johnson7) F. Jones8) R. RiceGuys who most likely would get picked before Hightower, but starts to get close:9) J. Charles10) M. Ryan11) J. HardyStarting at pick #12 and after I wouldn't blame anybody for taking a shot on Hightower. 12) D. Keller13) R. Torain14) Random WR's (Sweed, Jackson, etc)
:rolleyes:

Remember its not just about talent, its about the guys that will be surrounding him too. I think Ariz is on the right track. They have put together the right coaching personnel, have alot of young talented players. Hightower will be playing with guys like Leinart and Fitzgerald in their prime. For that reason I wouldn't hesitate to take Hightower in the top 10 in a rookie draft. Ahead of any receiver out there that's for damn sure. I'd go something like this

1. J Stewart

2. McFadden

3. Forte

4. Mendanhall

5. Johnson

6. Ryan

7. Smith

8. Jones

9. Rice

10. Hightower

Remember its not just about talent, its about the guys that will be surrounding him too. I think Ariz is on the right track. They have put together the right coaching personnel, have alot of young talented players. Hightower will be playing with guys like Leinart and Fitzgerald in their prime. For that reason I wouldn't hesitate to take Hightower in the top 10 in a rookie draft. Ahead of any receiver out there that's for damn sure. I'd go something like this1. J Stewart2. McFadden3. Forte4. Mendanhall5. Johnson6. Ryan7. Smith8. Jones9. Rice10. Hightower
As of today, I would put TH in front of:Ryan - I don't see this guy being a reliable play for 2-3 yearsJohnson - Lendale had 300 carries last year and will get the bulk this yearJones - MBIIIAs of yesterday I would've taken him ahead of Rice. Part of me wants to put Forte behind TH because that Chicago O is going to be horrendous this year. But he pretty much has the job locked up but is going to be hit a ton behind the line of scrimmage and face 8 guys in the box if he gets past the LOS with nobody at WR that requires a double coverage or much safety help...

Users who are viewing this thread