What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Time to cut bait on Gallup? (1 Viewer)

Bytor

Footballguy
Dynasty league.  I drafted him as a rookie, but it's looking like he has little future fantasy value and I could use the roster spot.  Anyone else giving up on him, or is it worth it go go long?

Thanks!

Dynasty league.  I drafted him as a rookie, but it's looking like he has little future fantasy value and I could use the roster spot.  Anyone else giving up on him, or is it worth it go go long?

Thanks!
Why are you willing to give up so quickly?

Dallas has almost no passing game and yet even with little competition, he's been unable to carve out a spot for himself.  He had a couple of bad drops against Seattle, one of which turned into a pick.  I'm thinking Prescott probably has little confidence in him, and even if he does, it's going to be a while before he can be productive.  I'm thinking that even if he turns it around, the best I can hope for, even by next year is maybe 50 receptions and 500 yds.  I'm more than happy to hear counter-arguments though.  

Who would you drop him for? If you need the spot for someone that will help you now then yes, drop him.

I can make a play for Boyd, but I have no empty slots so Gallup would have to go.  I should add that I really don't think my team this year will go anywhere, so I dont mind holding him for next year, just trying to get a handle on what anyone thinks he may be worth, even if it isn't until next season

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the opinion, Boyd would cost me more than Gallup, but he's producing now, whereas Gallup may or may not be producing by next year.   It is hard to give up on a draft pick so early though, so I'll likely hold on to him. 

Users who are viewing this thread