What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tim's FFL Year 4- Out of the playoffs again. This league sucks. (2 Viewers)

I'll help out.  Always look forward to playing in Tim Leeg.  Maybe a couple of us could split up responsibilities.  Collect money.  Roll the dice thingy.  What else needs to be done? 

I'll help out.  Always look forward to playing in Tim Leeg.  Maybe a couple of us could split up responsibilities.  Collect money.  Roll the dice thingy.  What else needs to be done? 
That's about it. If you want to collect the monies and set up the league, that's fine with me. I trust you. 

Sure,  man.  Start the thread up in a couple weeks or so and we'll start getting it together.  I may to ask some questions along the way to make sure I'm doing it right 

Updating post 1 would be pretty big duty. I'd likely be able to do a pretty good job of that if needed. If not, at the least a Google Doc with everyone updating the picks would be doable as well. 

Users who are viewing this thread