What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans Chargers game thread, London, early (1 Viewer)

Lewis and Henry have had their moments but LaFleur isn't using play action

Can Vrabel go pull Arians out of the booth to be OC for the second half?

I mean he did just throw his first INT ever in the red zone. 41 TDs and 1 INT is probably best ever stat (not to pretend red zone is all that matters, just sayin)
It’s because he doesn’t take any chances and doesn’t push the ball. He’s a suckier Alex Smith. Their offense doesn’t score, who cares how many turnovers he has. 

@Bri  Is Woodyard playing full time, sharing time, or not at all? He has no tackles. I know that the London scorer doesn't award assisted tackles unless it's a shared sack.  

@Bri  Is Woodyard playing full time, sharing time, or not at all? He has no tackles. I know that the London scorer doesn't award assisted tackles unless it's a shared sack.  
He's in often but the Chargers have barely played offense. One drive but ...for the most part they've been in and out. Rivers only has 8 attempts(I think) yet 150 yards

Mariota needs to be a backup. He's not franchise QB material. He's ok if he takes off running but that only ends up getting him shelved.

He's in often but the Chargers have barely played offense. One drive but ...for the most part they've been in and out. Rivers only has 8 attempts(I think) yet 150 yards
Thanks. I wondered if that was the case, but I saw that Brown has a couple of tackles and thought perhaps they were sharing snaps this week.

Old Kendrick Lewis the outfielder.... I, for one, am very appreciative of Pees' allegiance to his former players as they allow TDs

Rams, Chiefs, Saints and Patriots get all of the love as fas as loaded offenses go, but the Chargers are pretty damn loaded as well. 

Jonnu shifts to be like WR, three on one side and of course they try and pass. So dumb to keep overloading one side. Sacked

It’s because he doesn’t take any chances and doesn’t push the ball. He’s a suckier Alex Smith. Their offense doesn’t score, who cares how many turnovers he has. 
This. It's like people who make a big deal out of Tyrod Taylor's low INT rate. He never takes any chances either. Mariota is painfully average.

Malcolm Butler must be so nervous. All these long passes and he hasn't allowed one

Last edited by a moderator:
Chargers offense hasn't looked all that great when they play halfway normal. They seem awesome when they throw daggers though

Users who are viewing this thread