What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** TNF on Amazon Prime - San Fran 9-4 at Seattle 7-6 (+3.5, 43) ** NFC West Showdown (1 Viewer)

Why doesn't Seattle maybe try hurry up or something other than the drivel they are running out there. Coaching in this league has become dreadful.

Punt seems silly though, like why bother?
SEA can't do anything thus far. Why take a chance ... that's the thinking.
I get that, but conversely, you are a 1st down from FG range and potentially going up 2 scores.

I've never liked the idea of playing conservative with a great defense, seems like it would make more sense to take more chances on offense, knowing the defense will typically bail you out.

Why doesn't Seattle maybe try hurry up or something other than the drivel they are running out there. Coaching in this league has become dreadful.
If they go hurry-up, there will be at least 2x pick 6’s. Or they’ll just go 3 & out much faster.

The problem is the OL is tissue paper against this pass rush. Smashed by Jefferson. Crushed by Jefferson.

If they go hurry-up, there will be at least 2x pick 6’s. Or they’ll just go 3 & out much faster.

The problem is the OL is tissue paper against this pass rush. Smashed by Jefferson. Crushed by Jefferson.
I feel that way sometimes when I watch Justin Jefferson on the Vikings offense.

It’s Niners Seahawks & we have a 4 point game.

I’m highly entertained.

these game threads are always full of salty FF owners disappointed anyone plays defense

this game has great intensity

Seattle is barely hanging on but they’re in it

awesome rivalry fantastic environment competitive game

dafuq else we want?

This feels like one of those games where SF let's the opponent hang too close and they blow it at the end.

I hope I'm wrong.

Sympathies to those playing against CMC this week. He was doing well enough on his own, then gets gifted a TD

Users who are viewing this thread