What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** TNF on Amazon Prime - San Fran 9-4 at Seattle 7-6 (+3.5, 43) ** NFC West Showdown (1 Viewer)

Purdy a little off tonight. Injury ÷ hostile environment has to affect him some.
I also wonder if its the change in expectations. Nobody really expected much going into last week, after last week, some people are talking that he's an upgrade from Jimmy G.

Purdy a little off tonight. Injury ÷ hostile environment has to affect him some.
I also wonder if its the change in expectations. Nobody really expected much going into last week, after last week, some people are talking that he's an upgrade from Jimmy G.

I think it's a bit of everything - emotional game last week, short week, injury, first road start in hostile environment, under the lights...

I would have been shocked if he didn't regress a little this week, but they've got 10 days after this game to rest and get right.

I think he will be fine.

Christian McCaffrey has either run or been targeted on 20 of the 49ers' first 29 plays tonight

Christian McCaffrey's first half:

13 rushes, 57 yards, 1 TD
6 catches, 30 yards
He is the offense. Has fantasy gold level potential.

After the first week with CMC where they lost to go to 3-4, I kept telling everyone around me not to sleep on the Niner's to be a true Super Bowl contender, everyone thought I was crazy

Both Kittles TDs were the defense fully committing to CMC's route. With Deebo out, Kittle is getting all the benefit from the misdirection.

Of course sat Kittle in 2 leagues brutal........1 of JK and 1 for Miles Sanders. Ouch.

Users who are viewing this thread