What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** TNF on Prime Video - Chicago at Washington (-6, 45) ** 8:15 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

I like the FG call. Go up 2 scores, and don't risk losing momentum on a turnover on downs.
I don’t know. Fields seems like a QB who is mobile enough to get 1 yard (but I haven’t watched them enough this year to know for sure). Also, Bears D is pretty bad that I feel this was a wasted opportunity to get 7.

This crappy Washington team took philly to OT?? So glad I played their D tonight against the highly touted bears
Washington always plays Philly tough. Not unusual among division foes and not a great idea to read too much into it (for either team)

I like the FG call. Go up 2 scores, and don't risk losing momentum on a turnover on downs.
I don’t know. Fields seems like a QB who is mobile enough to get 1 yard (but I haven’t watched them enough this year to know for sure). Also, Bears D is pretty bad that I feel this was a wasted opportunity to get 7.
I know get what you are saying, but the Bears are kind of a team that crumbles if something goes wrong. Getting a FG is a success for them. If they had gotten stopped, might have changed the whole game.

Not good for Bienemy, so far. His best outcome tonight is to lose a high scoring shootout. He's not meeting the Bears halfway.

Pulled Moore out of 1 of my best NFFC teams lineup at 8 PM ET.......I realized I had Jefferson, Puka, Aiyuk, Moore in my lineup with Kupp on my bench. Man Kupp better play now !

also sat DJ Moore for Jeudy last week not going well for 1 of my best teams lately! it cost me the game lost 160-148.
With Moore, I find your lack of faith disturbing

Forbes is so skinny. Commanders can't seriously single Moore all game. He's getting free releases every time Forbes is on him, whether he "jams" him or not.

Users who are viewing this thread