What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

** TNF on Prime Video - Chicago at Washington (-6, 45) ** 8:15 Kickoff (1 Viewer)

Chance to take Washington in Survivor tonight/this week but something is holding me back it seems
Also don't seem as eager to run their defense out there.
Fields sat at his locker room with his jersey on for a long time last weekend after the game
I'm interested to see if he puts the team on his back tonight and reminds us that 2022 was not a mirage.

And Butkus passing away the day/night they are playing on national TV
-Spooky stuff, I'm laying off tonight

Bears +6 is interesting and maybe we see them snag their 1st win of the season

This is why I should never ever ever bet the NFL. I know nothing.

-Don't jinx this for some of us, lot of game left

Chance to take Washington in Survivor tonight/this week but something is holding me back it seems
Also don't seem as eager to run their defense out there.
Fields sat at his locker room with his jersey on for a long time last weekend after the game
I'm interested to see if he puts the team on his back tonight and reminds us that 2022 was not a mirage.

And Butkus passing away the day/night they are playing on national TV
-Spooky stuff, I'm laying off tonight

Bears +6 is interesting and maybe we see them snag their 1st win of the season

This is why I should never ever ever bet the NFL. I know nothing.

-Don't jinx this for some of us, lot of game left
I'll never understand not taking obvious games in survivor early in the season. Miami should be chalk this week, just like SF was last week.

are the Commanders really this bad on defense?
Yes. They are. I’ve been preaching it for 2 years. It’s del rio poor schemes and Rivera’s lack of drafting LBs. I think talent is there. But it’s used poorly.

With a 4 man rush they don’t pressure qb consistently. And without LBs the RBs can go forever if they break through the front 4. He simply asks too much from his front 4.

on the vast majorty of these plays, the QB has the first down yardage before the backs can even touch him

Not that I even looked before the game but the 5 WR's ranked my FBG this week in PPR

#1 - Jefferson 23.8 pts
#7 - Puka 16.3 pts
#9 - Aiyuk 15.7 pts
#12 - Kupp 15.5 pts
#24 - DJ Moore 13.1 pts

Mooney was open going into the end zone but that throw was late
And the DB made a DPI that was not called if you listen to the TV Booth

I thought initially a good no-call but then I saw it different on replay, DB really never played the ball, made contact before the ball arrived

Not that I even looked before the game but the 5 WR's ranked my FBG this week in PPR

#1 - Jefferson 23.8 pts
#7 - Puka 16.3 pts
#9 - Aiyuk 15.7 pts
#12 - Kupp 15.5 pts
#24 - DJ Moore 13.1 pts
I'd have sat Moore out of that group.

Can't really predict Washington would just play stupid defense. Playing man against the Bears is about as dumb as it gets. You are turning your backs to the best running QB in the NFC, and aren't confusing an often confused QB with a mix of zone coverages.

Really question if Rivera makes it through the season.

#1 - Jefferson 23.8 pts
#7 - Puka 16.3 pts
#9 - Aiyuk 15.7 pts
#12 - Kupp 15.5 pts
#24 - DJ Moore 13.1 pts
I'd have sat Moore out of that group.

Can't really predict Washington would just play stupid defense. Playing man against the Bears is about as dumb as it gets. You are turning your backs to the best running QB in the NFC, and aren't confusing an often confused QB with a mix of zone coverages.

Really question if Rivera makes it through the season.
I should not have gambled on Kupp playing what if he don't play now ? What if he is limited. I should have had to seen it first from Kupp.

Just another mistake in a long line of them lately.

Users who are viewing this thread