What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Breece Hall in a keeper league? (1 Viewer)

tripler0425

Footballguy
Should I trade Breece Hall and Freiermuth for Barkley and Chase? This is a 1 point PPR league and the only person who can be kept is Hall. I am in 2nd place and looking to improve my team but due to QB situations I am not sure.

How long can you keep Hall and at what cost?

I am not sure how Chase will be ROS with Browning at the helm. I would downgrade him some for sure. Also, after the Muth went off yesterday with the new OC maybe that isn't the greatest move getting rid of him either.

This is tough without knowing your roster to see how this changes things. On the surface it seems like a decent move for you but need more info to be sure.

I can keep Hall for 2 years. We aren't a salary cap league and can only keep two players but they have to be at different positions. Here is my team:
QB: Stroud, Fields
RB: Hall, Bijan Robinson, Brian Robinson, Javonte Williams and Kareem Hunt
WR: DeVonta Smith, CeeDee Lamb, Marquise Brown, Jeudy, Rice and Doubs
TE: Hockenson and Freiermuth
D: Bills
K: Prater

I'd sit tight. Hall represents 1st round value next year. Not sure Chase is an upgrade over Brown and Smith.

Users who are viewing this thread