What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Higgins (1 Viewer)

Zack_Wilson

Footballguy
I'm in a 12 man ppr league where I drafted Chase in the 1st and Higgins in the 3rd. I was pretty drunk when drafting and now realize it is probably not ideal to have two Bengals receivers. Do ya'll believe I should trade Higgins, and if so what players would you consider a relatively equal value for him.

My team is:
QB: Dak
wr 1 Chase wr 2 Higgins wr 3 Godwin wr 4 D London
Rb 1: Chub Rb 2: R White Rb3 : Dobbins
Te 1 : Dulcich Te 2: Kincaid

There is a whole thread in the SP about this topic (only it was started for Hill/Waddle). The jury is split on whether this is a bad thing or not. I believe it raises your weekly floor and lowers your weekly ceiling. I don't mind him on your roster so I wouldn't move him just for the sake of moving him. If you do look to shop him I would be trying to get a better QB or TE with a low end WR2/3 back in return

I’d be fine having both of those WRs tied to Burrow for the foreseeable future. I believe that Cincy will find a way to keep them both and Mixon probably won’t be around much longer. Bombs away!

I’ve been in a couple of trades for Tee recently. In one I traded Olave straight up for him, in the other I gave Metcalf and Aiyuk for him and Pollard. Just to give you some kind of idea.

There is a whole thread in the SP about this topic (only it was started for Hill/Waddle). The jury is split on whether this is a bad thing or not. I believe it raises your weekly floor and lowers your weekly ceiling. I don't mind him on your roster so I wouldn't move him just for the sake of moving him. If you do look to shop him I would be trying to get a better QB or TE with a low end WR2/3 back in return
Thanks for your response and the link to the Hill thread. Definitely making me feel more comfortable sticking with the two. I guess it comes down to whether I prefer the increased floor or lowered ceiling

I’d be fine having both of those WRs tied to Burrow for the foreseeable future. I believe that Cincy will find a way to keep them both and Mixon probably won’t be around much longer. Bombs away!

I’ve been in a couple of trades for Tee recently. In one I traded Olave straight up for him, in the other I gave Metcalf and Aiyuk for him and Pollard. Just to give you some kind of idea.
Thanks for the reply. Seems like you made out super well in both the trades you made. Sort of shocked that you were able to get Higgins and Pollard for only metcalf and Aiyuk.

agree with 100%. if you could get a better QB and a better TE with one trade that would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread