What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Troy Polamalu is a monster (1 Viewer)

E-A-G-L-E-S

Footballguy
How good was he this week :excited: 6 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 pass defended, the guy makes plays every weekGlad I made him one of my 3 IDP keepers

I'm diggin' him....To think I just sat there and let him fall to me.Once Ed Reed and Rodney Harrison were gone, I could have cared less who I got....although Bears SS Mike Brown would have been sweet.But I've got the Pittsburgh hippy now. :)

i had my eye on this guy last year. my plan was to let people take ed reed and harrison early and sneek polamolu (sp?) a few rounds later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Polamalu is an every week starter regardless of what the cheatsheets say. Not that anyone needed me to say that.

Polamalu is an every week starter regardless of what the cheatsheets say.  Not that anyone needed me to say that.
:thumbup: I would not be using the cheatsheets to set my roster (maybe as a guide). I am sure I will get flamed, but I don't think the quality is very good. That is just one man's opinion.

I get to match Polamalu up with Lawyer Milloy, Michael Lewis, Ronde Barber, and Bob Sanders in a start 4 DB league. :boxing: Yes I'm proud! :headbang:

I get to match Polamalu up with Lawyer Milloy, Michael Lewis, Ronde Barber, and Bob Sanders in a start 4 DB league. :boxing:

Yes I'm proud! :headbang:
i'll counter with my squad of Gibril Wilson, Mike Boulware, Nate Clements, and Dunta RObinson...supporting Troy

And you know what? he was listed something like #20 on FBG IDP cheatsheet for week 2.

Im glad i started him though
Like anyone could predict 3 sacks. :eek: As a side note, I drafted this guy as a rookie and held on to him since. Now paying big dividends. Always start your studs, works with IDP too. :yes:

And you know what? he was listed something like #20 on FBG IDP cheatsheet for week 2.

Im glad i started him though
Like anyone could predict 3 sacks. :eek:
You can against Carr. :yes: The sheets made the same mistake week 1 with ASchobel. Bottom line, start your studs against HOU. Sacks and picks are a distinct probability.

Users who are viewing this thread